Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Virens Forest > Greetings![P]
Xyaban

Character Info
Name: Xyaban
Alignment: CE
Race: Venom Dragon
Class: Insanity
Silver: 0
The dragoness smiled and laughed as she played with her baby boy. ”Peek-a-boo. Peek-a-boo.” She repeated each time she opened her hands after hiding her face behind them, making the baby in her lap squeal in laughter and squirm as well. The little one was all bundled up to protect him against the cool morning air, while his mother was in robes that covered much of her body keeping her warm as well. Her four foot tail still poked out from the back of it, her long mousy brown hair was exposed as well, hanging down to the middle of her back. Poison green eyes showed joy as she playfully tickled the baby making him squeal in laughter again. ”Mommy loves you, Kirin.” Xyaban spoke with pride as she held her son close.

It had been a good two weeks, she had met Hacesh her new mate and her mental stability was in a good place at the moment because of that. Too bad Hacesh wasn't having a good time, he was currently trapped in Xyaban's hidden horde cave, drugged up to the point he barely knew what was going on. Xyaban had been torturing him and braking his mind so that she could brainwash him into thinking that she was his mate and that Kirin was his son. In truth Xyaban was starting to believer her own lies as time went on and the more she worked on Hacesh. But the bigger dragon had over three thousand years to Xyana's almost four hundred so his mental strength was considerable, but Xyaban's toxins were potent and were wearing him down. He had just enough mental capacity at the moment to know what was going on and know that it wasn't right, but he was near helpless to do anything about it. Xyaban used him almost every night for her pleasure as well, which was helping break down his mental defences even further.

But that was here nor there at the moment, as Xyaban was out in the Virens Forest to get some fresh air and be with her baby boy. Kirin let out another squeal of delighted laughter when Xyaban tossed him carefully into the air a little bit and caught him, never too high. She did that a few times before cuddling him close and continuing her walk.
Niko Earthbound

Character Info
Name: Niko Earthbound
Alignment: CG
Race: Deertaur
Class: Mage
Silver: 163
Niko was at the edge of a small clearing in the Virens Forest, in what seemed to be a shrine dedicated to a group of people. Dozens of small tablets laid before him, names engraved on each and every one- with two larger tablets at the back of the clearing. A tablet for every single member of Niko's herd, who to his knowledge were all dead. The two larger ones signified the leaders of the Herd- his parents.

His blue eyes blinked coldly in the sunlight, his white fur and pale complexion making him stand out in the dark green forest. He came here annually, to pay respects and reassure them- and subconsciously himself, that he would eventually find the people who did this harm to his people. His hooves could be heard hitting the forest floor as he walked slowly over all the tablets towards his parent's.

When Niko eventually returned after the massacre originally happened, he could not find the bodies of any of his kin, but he made the stones anyway. As he walked, he looked down and read the names of his herdsmen. One such stone had the following.

Orosol
Guardsmen and Father

Niko stopped momentarily at this stone, letting out a sigh as he closed his eyes. Orosol was his friend growing up and died defending his daughter and other herdsmen. He had great skill and courage, but it did not save him in the end.  Niko tapped his staff on the stone a few times, the vines that were wrapped around it receding into the earth. It was the least he could do now.  

He looked back up towards the two larger stones and continued his walk. Vines and weeds vanished from the stones as he walked past them until he came upon the largest ones. His eyes could be seen water as he waved his hand in front of him and the overgrowth receded, revealing his parent's memorials.

"I will find them…" He said quietly, looking down at the two stones as he held out his hand. Some plant from below grew up and practically climbed into his hand, sprouting a flower that he picked carefully. He kneeled and placed it between the two memorials before quickly standing back up, hearing footsteps and laughter behind him in the woods.

Xyaban

Character Info
Name: Xyaban
Alignment: CE
Race: Venom Dragon
Class: Insanity
Silver: 0
[OOC: I am so sorry for the delay! :( ]

As Xy continued to walk on with Kirin held close she had a smile on her face as she thought of the future. Now that she had Hacesh in her life, rather forcibly, Xyaban's future plans had changed! Maybe she could get pregnant again and have another baby, so that Kirin could have a sibling. Maybe she and Hacesh could travel far from these lands and find a new home to settle into, and bring all of their collected horde together. That was one thing that Xy hadn't gotten around to yet; if she had Hacesh were going to be mates, then they should share their hordes. She wondered, he was much larger than she was, so maybe if his cave was larger and appealing Xy would move her horde to his cave and move in there together. That might work! She was just so excited!

So she was a little distracted when she came around a tree and just glanced up in time to see a centaur standing before her. ”Oh,uh, hello there, I didn't see you.” She giggled, shifting Kirin around, still all bundled up in his blankets to keep him warm, but it still meant that the baby's true nature was hidden. He squirmed a bit and Xyaban soothed with him a smile and then looked back to centaur, no, that wasn't what this male was, he was similar but different. ”Sorry if I startled, I was a little distracted. I am Xyaban and this is Kirin.” She introduced, she was in a good place mentally so the idea to try and kill this male hadn't entered Xy's mind, yet. ”May I ask, what are you? I first thought centaur, but I don't believe I am correct in that.” She asked, not meaning any harm, simply curious as to what was in front of her at the moment, a sentiment often turned against her if she was honest.