Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Virens Forest > The Mysterious Traveler(P)
Moon_Zakura

Character Info
Name: Julie Aria Katara Bael
Alignment: TN
Race: Elemental Fairy
Class:
Silver: 115
Deep into the Virens forest a cloaked lady is collecting herbs, flower and plants. Her dark cloak hides everything except the basket she's holding with pale white arm. Her powers guide her through the forest making sure she doesn't get lost in the maze of trees and moss. Her being is as rare as it is isolated. She want to explore Revaliir and it's secrets. No one can know her species or secrets. She must make sure no one knows what she is. 

After collecting enough herbs and other for the day she look for a spot where she can relax in peace and undisturbed. She find a rare spot in the forest where some sun rays is let in between the many trees down on the forest ground. She sit down and let the rays hit her hidden pale face. For she did not know that she was not alone in this wide forest.
Eriator

Character Info
Name: Omorgal
Race: Dragonborn
Class: Mage
Silver: 1066
A voice sounded through the forest. And its owner used it to sing a song. The singer wasn't particularly good but nevertheless it was nice to listen to. "And the man gave to her, the spotless white one. A rose which was white, like it there were none. And he looked in her eyes, which were filled with tears. And he told if it died, it would confirm her fears." While he sang the singer came closer to the place the lady was sitting.
Then he stopped singing and a human female voice took over. "The spotless white one, didn't want, to let him go. But he had to follow the sun, to guide his path, with its glow. So the spotless white one, she had, to let him go. And she cared for the rose, it couldn't die, it had to grow." She sang much better than the previous singer like she actually had had some singing lessons in her life. Now however she stopped singing. "Isn't this song a bit sad?" She asked instead.
"Maybe." The other singer answered. "But I also think it's beautiful, though it might be a bit too melodramatic." 
She laughed. 
"Great, my pet is a critic." Laughing together they entered the clearing in the forest.

"Think we can rest here, my pet?" Persona asked blinking against the light of the sun. "At least for a while? I'm still not used to the amount of walking we do." Omorgal looked around, but he also got blinded by the light. "This might be a good place to rest for a while." He said. "Sun is making it hard to see though." He raised his hand to shield his eyes. "Though it seems like someone had the same idea. Assuming she's real of course. And believe me, you want to assume that." He chuckled. "I had to find out the hard way."
"My pet, why don't you go make a fire instead of saying such idiotic things? We have a guest. Go prepare a meal for three while I receive her."
Omorgal frowned. "You sure that's necessary here? And wise?" He shrugged. "Very well then." He turned around and started gathering wood while Persona walked to the cloaked lady.
"Hello." She said while sitting down in front her. "I'm Persona d'Alliud. Don't pay attention to that fancy name however. Just call me Persa. Would you care to join me for a meal?" She looked back at Omorgal who came back on the clearing with gathered wood under his arm. "And would you like to talk while my pet here makes our meal ready?"
Moon_Zakura

Character Info
Class:
The cloaked lady heard someone approaching the clearing she was in, but didn't bother to turn and look. She didn't like that someone disturbed her rest, but when the woman who presented herself as Persa. Offered a meal she coudn't refuse it. It had been a while since she had a real meal. The cloaked lady didn't like however that Persa called a living creature her pet. She nodded to Persa, but then looked at the pet she talked about. She supposed that it was a he. She had never seen someone alike before. Not that she had seen much other than her own specie.

She didn't take off her hood, but it did slip a little making her pale chin visible. She didn't bother to pull the hood back. Instead she turned back to Persa and said with an almost emotionless, but pretty voice. "It is a pleasure to meet you Persa. You may unforunately not know my full name, but I am go by Julie." Julie bowed her head slightly before looking at the other person who were gathering wood. Julie decide to stand up and walk over to the mysterious pet. She take a wood and ask with a little softer voice. "Do you need any help?" She felt that this creature had been through much and felt the need to help him.
Eriator

Character Info
The dragonborn chuckled. "Thanks for the offer but I'll handle this myself." He walked to a spot roughly in the middle of the clearing with the wood under his arms while giving Persa a short 'told you so' look. Crouching down he started to build a small pyramid from the gathered wood. "By the way." He said looking up at the cloaked lady. "It's not what you think. I mean: I'm not sure what you're thinking exactly but most probably you're thinking that I am a horribly suppressed slave." He chuckled again. "To be fair, it's at least partly true, I am a slave but it's not as one-sided as you probably think. You've probably noticed by now that I'm a big lizard man. You're not the only one and this gave me a bit of a problem. Most of the time it was just inconvenient, just some good old prejudice and what not. I could live with it. But sometimes I was mistaken for a monster and this was more than a little inconvenient, especially when they came after me with sharp metal pointy objects. So I sold myself to Persa. Being her 'pet' gives me protection against anyone who might thinks I'm a monster that should be killed. In return she has an exotic 'pet' she can flaunt with, which protects her on her travels and which cooks. Like I'm doing now."
"And maybe you should continue to do that instead of annoying our guest." Said Persa to Omorgal. She gave the cloaked lady a small smile. "But he's right our relationship is not as unilateral as you probably think. And my pet here is far too independent to be truly called a slave."
Shaking his head Omorgal finished the pyramid and drew his blade of dancing heat. Carefully so it wouldn't collapse he stuck it in the pyramid after which he willed it red-hot. A little bit of smoke started to curl up from it, then more, then a small flame appeared and within a minute Omorgal had started the fire. Satisfied the dragonborn withdrew his blade after which he laid it on the ground to cool. Taking a pan out of his bag he laid it on the fire after first adding some wood whereupon he took some of the supplies he had been carrying.
"Sure you don't want to talk while he cooks Julie?" Persa asked the cloaked lady. "I agree, he's interesting. It's why I bought him. But he has to cook now and I don't want him distracted while he does. And to be honest I'm curious about you. What is a lady like you doing here?"
Moon_Zakura

Character Info
Class:
Julie wasn't exacty surprised when he rejected her offer, but his story did. She was impressed by their master-servant relationship. That he fot protection while she got a companion and "chef". She still wasn't that fan of the word pet, but she couldn't exactly do anything if he was okay with it. Julie stood up and looked at Persa, when she asked her about herself and what she did here. She immedietely got her walls up once again and sat down across Persa.

"Well, like anyone else I have a story, but as much as I want to tell. I will not, but I will tell three things about myself. One. I am from a isolated place with creature who does not interact with creature that is not the same. Two. I am not someone you should actually know about. Three. I am not used to humans or other creatures here in the land of Revaliir." The cloaked lady didn't say one thing rudely or arrogant, but calm and emotionless. She looked at Omorgal once, curious of how he became someone's pet when he have so much potential.

Julie looked at Persa wanting to know her reaction of her answer. If she and her "pet" was different from other people maybe she would consider trusting them. For trust was the one thing she wouldn't give away easily or wholeheartedly if it wasn't worth it. Trust could backfire and that was something she would like not not happen.
Eriator

Character Info
For a short moment Persa looked disappointed at Julie's answer and a tiny bit frustrated. Within a second though she had her facial expressions back under control as she showed a polite smile. "Thank you for telling me this, Julie." She said. "If you don't want to tell me about yourself I'll respect that. I will ask no more questions. Just know that I'll still be interested if you change your mind."
"I will ask a question however." Said Omorgal from behind the fire. He had put water in the pan and now he was adding several kinds of vegetables to it while it was slowly warming up. "Do you have a problem with eating meat or with certain kinds of meat? I'd hate to cook a meal for a guest that the guest itself can't eat. Persona would skin me alive and make a pair of fashionable boots out of me if I did." He chuckled.
Persa rolled her eyes. "Don't listen to that last part, I'd never do that. The nearest shoemaker is kilometers away and I'd never get his skin there undamaged." She gave Omorgal a combative look. "And I can't have that because it would ruin my shoes." She smiled back at Julie. "Told you he was too independent to truly be a slave. He really likes annoying me by saying things like that. Sadly, I don't know how to shut him up." She looked back at the dragonborn. "My pet, can you please stop annoying me and get back to cooking?"
"Can I have an answer though?" Said Omorgal while he held a few sausages in one of his hands. "If we want meat as an ingredient I have to add it about right now so I need an answer about, I don't know, right now."
Moon_Zakura

Character Info
Class:
Julie noticed the slight frustration Persa felt of her answer, but didn't mind it since she was used to different kind of reactions, but she couldn't help, but chuckle quietly at their bickering before she answered Omorgal calmly. "I am able to eat any kind of meat as long as I am not the one who killed it." She didn't like to kill animals other than fish. Since fish was something she was used to eat and kill. If fish was not available, plants would do. She however never ate much anyway, so she rarely killed anything.

She thought about what to do after this encounter. Or more like the next day. She would most likely take a nap, then pick some more herbs and then go to sleep. She was curious as to why they would travel. "Have you a goal for your journey?" She didn't know why she asked. It was none of her business to know, but something told her that the answer was going to pick her interest. Anything else mattered little. What a person's goal could tell you a lot about a person.

What the two was planning to do after the meal was not her business to know or did she care. If the two wanted something they would just ask her anyway, so Julie decided to just accept whatever destiny had in plan for her. However if destiny wanted her to accompany these two strange people she would have to ask destiny why.