Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Virens Forest > Drunken Dragon[P,R?]
Hacesh

Character Info
Name: Hacesh
Alignment: CG
Race: Dragon
Class:
Silver: 0
The dragon was going to do something today that he didn't do very often; get drunk! It was a beautiful day in the forest, despite the cover of the tree tops which made it darker than it really was at this time of day. Why was he getting drunk? Really he had nothing better to do at the moment and he had decided that this would be what he did for the rest of the day. His belly was full of a meal already he'd be good for a while, drinking on an empty stomach wasn't a good idea, and he could drink more with a full belly anyway.

Hacesh stood on two legs at seven feet tall, not including the wings that added almost another foot over his head. With a five foot tail and a lean and strong body he could be an imposing sight to those that first met him, but he was a gentle, some more often than not, lazy dragon and no threat to anyone who didn't threaten him first.

He found a nice spot in the forest to spend the day, there was a small clean pond not too far off in case he wanted some water instead of booze. And, speaking of booze, he was well stocked! He had a keg of mead at the ready and bottles of wine and other spirits, he'd drink until he couldn't drink anymore and then save the rest of later, or drink away any handover he might have later on. Time would tell.

For now he eyed the keg and used a claw to tap it smelling the sweet liquid inside, the honey that was used to make it. Without actual lips to get around the hole he had made, Hacesh had a small tube ready and shoved it into the hole to act as something he could get his maw around. With a chuckle the dragon picked the keg up easily and lifted it and then tipped it so that the spout was in his mouth and the tasteful alcohol poured into his maw. It was some of the best he had had in ages and he guzzled it down, but it was coming out oddly. He stopped long enough to carve out a smaller hole to let air and let the mead flow smoothly.

Hefting the keg again, and now making it easier to drink, Hacesh drank until he had half the keg done and set it down. It was delicious, and he let out a loud belch and took a deep breath before lifting the keg up again and started to drink the rest of the mead. It was going to be a good day indeed! Thankfully, Hacesh was a happy and giddy drunken dragon, and he'd was sometimes even more of a flirt given half a chance.
Rhaenys

Character Info
Name: Rhaenys
Alignment: CN
Race: Elf
Class: Elemental Archer
Silver: 524
This forest was turning out to be a good spot for Rhaenys. There was plenty of game to hunt, so she and Visenya would never go hungry. They would honestly never go hungry either way, thanks to the elf's ability to conjure food on a whim, but to be honest, she preferred fresh game, not anything conjured. Either way, the forest suited what small needs Rhaenys had, and she was much happier living in the wilds than in a city. Sure, it was a touch lonely at times, but she had Visenya for company… most of the time, anyways. At the moment, Visenya was off hunting. So, through the trees the elf went, slender hands idly trailing over the rough bark. She felt at peace here.

After a short while, she came upon a small pond. The water was clear and clean, and after testing the temperature decided it wasn't too cold. She unfastened the ties of her hooded cloak and draped it over a tree limb, and was beginning to unlace the top of her tunic before a loud noise from nearby gave her pause. Eyes narrowing, Rhaenys gathered her cloak in her arms and set forward carefully.

Her large green eyes immediately noted a large, bipedal dragon holding an entire cask above his head, drinking from it. She snickered softly, walking towards him. "Andaran atish'an, isenatha." she greeted him in the elven tongue. "I must admit, I have never seen a dragon drinking." She eyed him and then saw the rest of his drink. "Celebrating, or just thirsty?"

Please see this spreadsheet for elven to english translations!
Hacesh

Character Info
Class:
[OOC:  Ah, dragon age elvish, very good :D]

Hacesh was happily guzzling down the mead when a soft snicker caught his attention.  He didn't stop drinking as he turned slightly to see a female elf standing there watching him.  She spoke while he drank and took in her looks; five feet and a handful of inches tall, a lithe build they normally had, pale white skin, dark auburn hair and her eyes he noticed the most, the bright green, vibrant.

At her question Hacesh carefully lowered the keg and set it down with a grin.  "Aneth ara."  He replied in her language with a smile.  "Hm, mostly boredom actually, nothing really to celebrate and thirst is besides the point."  He chuckled.  "Care for a drink?  I have a nice select of wine and other booze with here."  Bottle littered the ground around him, all the corks and stoppers still in place so he hadn't opened anything yet aside from the keg.  "I am Hacesh, who may I be addressing?"  He introduced waiting to see if she would join him for a drink.  He didn't ask, yet, what she was doing here, she was an elf in the forest, which was pretty much to be expected anyway.
Rhaenys

Character Info
The dragon grinned at her, and Rhaenys was put at ease. Even in a… less bestial form, the dragon was still quite large, potentially dangerous. But, then again, everyone was potentially dangerous - even she, with her magic and her infused arrows. But, she put those thoughts away, a surprised grin curling at her lips as a response was given in her own tongue. "I suppose drinking in the wilds is safer than a tavern. No drunken louts to call you knife-ear and cut your coin purse." she laughed, tucking a thick lock of hair behind her ear. "Not that you would be called… well," Rhaenys cleared her throat, waving the rest of her comment away. She approached him fully, comfortable enough to close the distance now that she knew he wasn't a feral dragon or anything. It was bizarre, really; she'd never met a dragon before - at least not one that wanted to chat and drink rather than eat her.

"The name's Rhaenys. As for the drink… why not? I'll take some wine." Rhaenys told him, taking a seat in the grass. She laid her cloak aside, carefully placing her bow and quiver on top of it. She pushed her boots off so that she could sit cross-legged more comfortably, and leaned forward to take the drink that was offered. "So, you speak elven. Where did you learn it?" she inquired, head tilting slightly to the side. She took a deep draught of wine - if Hacesh could down half a cask of ale, she could drink instead of sip. Besides… it wasn't like she was one of those pampered nobles who needed to be perfect. She stifled a snort with another gulp of wine.

"Were your plans to drink all of this alone, or were you expecting company?"

Hacesh

Character Info
Class:
Good, she didn't seem scared of him once he started talking, perhaps it was the fact he was drinking that helped him seem less dangerous?  At her comments Hacesh chuckled lightly.  "I'd be called a lot of different things if I wondered into a city, been there, done that.  I'm safer and happier in the wilds anyway."  He replied as she came closer to him and introduced herself taking him up on the offer if wine.

Wine.  "Red or white?"  He asked and, once he knew, found her a bottle of what she wanted that was really good, popped the cork for her and handed her the bottle.  "A pleasure, Rhaenys."  He smiled again with a nod as she asked where he learned to speak elven.  "Oh, I'm over three thousand years old, my dear, when you have lived that long you pick up little things like that."  And he had been taught a bit here and there by elves in his past that he had laid with, or had at least gotten along with, but, details and such, she didn't need them.  Not yet anyway.  "Every couple decades I feel like getting drunk, unless given another reason to do so between each time.  Call it boredom I guess, it passes the time for a day and a bit.  And, no, not all of it, just what I could before I passed out, and, no, I wasn't expecting company, though, that by no means means I wish you to leave.  I like company, and drinking alone can get boring even while I reminisce about the past."  He explained.  "Now, allow me to finish this and then we can talk a further."

Hacesh hefted the nearly empty keg again, as he did it allow him to make sure that he was actually still wearing his loin cloth, and he was, sometimes he forgot.  It didn't take him very long to finish off the keg of mead and with a satisfied gulp at the end and a sigh.  Delicious.  He set the keg down it was a good start but it would take a lot more to get him drunk.  He found a place to sit as well and grabbed a random bottle without looking, popped the cork out and took a gulp.  Oh, whiskey!  "If I may, Rhaenys, what brings you out this way today?  This forest isn't always the safest being that it's so dark even at this time of day."  He asked casually as he drank again.
Rhaenys

Character Info
"Trust me, I understand. The very few cities I've been in… hmph. You'd think they'd never seen an elf before. Or perhaps it was because I was armed and a huge hawk was glaring at everyone from my shoulder." Rhaenys chuckled softly, shaking her head at the memories. Like Hacesh, she was safer and happier within the wilds as well. Though, truly, as a Dalish elf, she had little reason to leave the wilds. If it ever became unsafe for her, she would find somewhere else to settle down. Content and with a bottle of wine, Rhaenys drank and relaxed. It had been quite some time since she'd had wine - or any spirits. It was a nice change. Hacesh was generous. She listened to the dragon speak, fascinated - he was quite interesting.

Upon hearing his age, Rhaenys laughed and said, "Ah isenatha,  you make me feel like a da'len again, with my short century." She gave him an amused smile before taking another gulp of wine. She would be quick to blame her lack of tolerance to alcohol, as even now she was beginning to feel flushed. A faint tinge of pink had settled on the pale skin of her high cheekbones. Hacesh went on to explain his drinking habits and Rhaenys followed along with a few nods and smiles. As he hefted the keg to drain it, Rhaenys drank her wine. Bitter and sweet at the same time, slowly but surely she felt the fog of drunkenness sneak into her mind. It was a good feeling, even if it dulled her senses. She felt that surely, if danger were to arise, Hacesh could handle it with little effort. On her part… she doubted that drunkenly hurling fireballs would be a good idea. She giggled to herself, imagining the chaos that could ensue if she tried. No, it was best that she deny herself her magic, at least for now.

Her amusing reverie was broken as Hacesh found another drink and spoke to her again. "I've had a camp in these woods for some time now. As for this particular area… mmm, well, you interrupted my bath," her tone was teasing, and it was then that she recalled the open V of her tunic; in her haste, she'd forgotten to lace it back up. Her lips twitched in a smirk. "Not that I mind, of course… it let me find interesting company and quite a fine wine." She held the bottle up as if to toast Hacesh, before she drained the rest of the liquor.

Hacesh

Character Info
Class:
"Could be the hawk."  Hacesh replied with a grin and a shrug.  "I have always wondered about humans really.  Physically they are one of the weakest races, magically most of the time as well, there are some notable exceptions.  And yet, they are innumerable, reproducing like rabbits in places and forcing others races that, one would think would be much stronger, out to make their cities.  It's baffling, even in all my long life I haven't figured it out."  He said, going a little deeper into the subject than he had perhaps planned on in the first place.

He chuckled at her comment about making her feel young with how old he was.  As he spoke he wasn't one to miss the faint tinge of pink on her skin, so the wine worked that fast on her?  He soon asked of her and how and why she out in this forest, since it wasn't the most safe place in the lands, though there was always worse.  Her bath?!  Interesting.  He held up his own bottle with her and drank the rest before cracking open another for himself and then another for her, if she wanted it of course.  Though she was free to take anything that he had here anyway.  He was about to speak when some wolves started to howl, and they didn't sound that far off.  Hacesh snorted.  "Cover your ears, please."  He grinned and waited for her for a moment before taking a breath and letting out a roar that echoed through the trees, if he had been in his large form it would have been that much louder.  As it was, it was enough.  "There, that should scare them off for a while.  Hungry as they could be, wolves aren't stupid enough to try a run at me, or even come close."  He chuckled.

But then went back to what he was going to say before.  "Please, don't let me interrupt your bath, Rhaenys, far be it from me to do such a thing."  He informed, hoping she would go back to her bath, not because he wanted her away, but, well, because he hoped to see her naked.  But he wasn't stupid enough to say that out loud, and if she showed any kind of sign of disinterest in him then he'd drop any kind of that talk and thinking and just talk about everything else. He wasn't one to push the issue of the one on the receiving end of it wasn't into the idea.
Rhaenys

Character Info
Their subject of conversation changed to that of the human race. Rhaenys laughed, nodding along with Hacesh's words. "Most of the shemlen are…" she paused, pondering her words. "I feel like their attitude is compensating for their lack of skill. Among the other humanoid races, they are inferior - at least in my mind - in every art of battle. I've never seen a human best a dwarven reaver, nor an elvish marksman. Of course, our magic can be just as strong." A small smirk played on Rhaenys' lips. "I will leave the shems their narcissism, yet I wonder whether or not they fear the elves." She had fallen into a reverie of sorts, and she looked up at Hacesh, adding with a small chuckle, "Then again, perhaps my people are too… dainty to inspire fear. I imagine most humans would soil their smallclothes if they were to engage you in combat." 

They fell quiet for a short time, each starting on a new spirit, but then the howling started, rather close by. Rhaenys was on her feet swiftly, despite already being slightly drunk, and her bow was drawn and loaded with a lightning-infused arrow. If the beasts were to come, they'd find the ground beneath them erupt as the force of the electricity rent the ground apart. But, it seemed Hacesh had it covered. She looked at him, gaze sharp and swift, as he told her to cover her ears. She hesitated momentarily, then did as he bid her, setting her weapon back down. Through hands pressed tightly against her ears, Rhaenys heard the shrill screech of the dragon. It made her skin prickle. She uncovered her ears as Hacesh spoke again.

"I'm sure the beasts will find a corpse or two. I've been hunting here, and one elf can only eat so much venison," she told him with a quiet chuckle. She was about to sit back down, but Hacesh's next words gave her pause. She eyed him, feeling a rush of heat come to her cheeks that had nothing to do with the alcohol. She swallowed, her thoughts jumbled and racing. Surely he meant nothing by it? Rhaenys bent for her bottle of wine and drank deeply for a few moments. It gave her time to think.

Flushed and giddy from the wine, Rhaenys told him slowly, "Ma nuvenin, Hacesh." She grinned slyly at him, still not sure what, if anything, his words truly meant. She supposed she would find out. Setting her wine back down, the elf looked boldly at the dragon. Her vambraces came off, and then she unlaced her tunic the rest of the way. The neckline fully opened, the soft, pale cream of her breasts was quite, but not fully, visible. She tilted her head slightly to the side, coy smile on her lips. Her gaze was curious, carefully watching him, and it was here that she paused. She awaited his next move.

Hacesh

Character Info
Class:
He listened to her words on the shemlen, a term some elves used for humans, and he chuckled lightly.  "And yet, humans persist, pushes other stronger races away.  I think you give them too little credit, my dear.  Look at everything they have created and accomplished over the centuries.  I'll admit some has been stolen possibly from other races who thought of it first, but they discover it again, what is lost.  Your own people don't usually bother my kind unless provoked, same with my race to yours, exceptions do exist of course, there always will with any race.  Yet, humans have hunted my kind for many generations, to the point where the last female of my own kind that I have seen was… something around seven hundred years ago?  Let alone other dragons my size in my full forty foot form, uh, the one I am in now is my hatched form, in case you're wondering, we're an odd breed."  He chuckled and continued.  "They hunt my race, not for our meat, at least I hope not, but for our horns, bones, scales, blood, hearts, livers even, and they have done very well, I have to sadly admit, at hunting.  For the qualities you have given them, you have to admit, they can be a scary force when they work together, and, I think, therein is their weakness; getting along.  More wars have been fought between humans and other humans than any other race, as far as I know.  Elves fight for control of food supplies, water, territory, orcs fight because, well, they're orcs, but for the same reason as your own kind really, your lineages aren't too far apart.  Yet humans, human will fight over nothing given half an excuse.  Sometimes their religions, sometimes because of an insult made to one person, so they go to war, millions die, things settle down, until the next war.  Can you think what would happen all of humanity suddenly woke up and got along? All of them, and they had the same goal?  I can, and it scares me, I'll admit, and it's not just the mead talking, it's something I have thought about before."  Hacesh went on long windily really, and what he said was true, despite the mead perhaps making his mouth go on a little more than perhaps it normally would.

The threat of the wolves came and he watched her reaction to it, but he roared and knew they would be safe.  He then spoke of her bath, and watched her reaction.  She flushed and and grinned as she spoke to him.  She looked boldly at him while removing parts of her armour and unlaced her tunic, her soft skin and breasts were partially showing as she tilted her head and put on a coy smile.  She was watching him watch her as she paused and he took another gulp of.. whatever it was he had opened this time, he hadn't looked and wasn't paying attention to the taste.  He smiled to her.  "Am I being too obvious?"  He asked taking another gulp and opening another bottle.  "If I may be so forward, Rhaenys, you are beautiful, and I can appreciate beauty, in all races.  If I am making you uncomfortable I will look away until you are finished, but I don't wish to lose your company while we drink."  He offered, as stated before, if she put a halt to anything he seemed to be hinting at, he'd stop, fully, for the rest of the night and beyond.  He didn't hide that he liked to see people naked, the fact that he wasn't naked fully bothered him, he wanted rid of his loin cloth, but it was needed more often than not.  He waited her reply, if she continued, great, if she wanted him to look away he would and hoped at the least she stay and talk.
Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?