Nyromix

Character Info
Name: Cedric
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: Commander
Silver: 0
[OOC: This is a side-story from the thread Warm Hearth]

After Cedric left the house, he headed north, after a bit of walking, Cedric found his target.
A large woodland mansion guarded by Armed Men. Cedric sneakily crept around the property, he shoots one of the armed men in the face with his crossbow, which alerted more guards.

He saw slaves and set them free by killing their captors. He waited for a bit to go inside, who knows what could wait for him?

"Part fool, part hero, mostly fool."
Alistar Evee

Character Info
Name: Alistar Evee
Race: Angel of Death
Class: Healer/Summoner
Silver: 290
(Hello! It said this was open but I just wanna make sure.)

You are all just pieces of my game. I control the board and your lives with it!
Alistar Evee

Character Info
As Alistar sits there, polishing his scythe, he wonders what is going on in the outside world. Being trapped in this place guarding it was such a meaningless task. They had enough guards that have an angel seemed like overkill. But who was Alistar to disobey orders, he was getting paid so what matters? I wonder what it would be like to go on an adventure! Probably immensely dangerous. Alistar thought. He continued polishing, not knowing what had happen to the rest of the guards.

Nyromix

Character Info
Cedric burst through the door and shot his way through the crowd, he set the slaves free. He was thinking of burning down the mansion after he was done doing this mix between anarchy and justice.

He climbs up a stairwell and gets wounded by 3 guards but he managed to lock one in a room and kill the other two. Cedric saw a guard polishing his scythe, he held on his wound and he pointed his crossbow at the guard's head. He had a strange feeling about this guard. Cedric shouldn't kill him just yet.

"Blood is the price for Liberty" Cedric reminded himself and fired at Alistar but it missed.

Alistar Evee

Character Info
An arrow fly's past Alistar's head, he stands up and looks at the intruder that shot it. " Aww, you missed, that was a mistake. I really would have been much better off dead, but my payment is due today so i'm very sorry, but i'm going to have to kill you." He lunges at the intruder.

Nyromix

Character Info
Cedric quickly steps back, and takes a sword and attempts to stab Alistar with it to no avail.

"This is much harder than i thought" Cedric said to himself.

Cedric is being vigilant and watching Alistar's every move. One mistake could be his last.

"Deep breaths" Cedric thought.

Alistar Evee

Character Info
"You're quick on your feet, but risking my life for payment isn't worth it" he sits down "If you want to kill me then do it, if not then just continue on your way." he smiles, wondering what this mysterious man is going to do with him.

Nyromix

Character Info
Cedric asked

"So you don't care that I'm setting your masters' slaves free?"

Cedric passed by Alistar

"Say, you might wanna get out of the building in an hour, because when I'm done here, I'm gonna burn this place down" Cedric said to Alistar before setting another bunch of slaves free and climbing up another stairwell.

Alistar Evee

Character Info
"Honestly I could care, but I don't, I'm just a hired killer. I guess I'll take your advice." He leaves, not looking back. He has a wide smile on his face thinking about the look on the mans face when he realizes what happened to his precious slaves.

Nyromix

Character Info
Cedric finally reaches the top floor, the master's floor. It was difficult to kill all the guards with a wound, but he managed. He unlocked the last cells that contained slaves and he finally reached the master.