Drysl

Character Info
Name: Drysl
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: Hermit/Loner/Wiseman
Silver: 805
[OOC This is the continuation from the thread Mushrooms and Trolls Enjoy]

How is it I'm so old? You ask? Well that's my secret too keep…
Nyromix

Character Info
Name: Cedric
Class: Commander
Silver: 0
"May i make tea?" Cedric asked, taking off his jacket and rolling up his white sleeves. 

He wrote down what happened during the day on his journal. Cedric was feeling a bit exhausted, but he doesn't feel sleepy in the slightest.

"Say, where do you get water from around here?"

"Part fool, part hero, mostly fool."
Drysl

Character Info
Drysl's house was built into a massive fallen tree. The door was set into the end and it had a porch before it. On one side of the door sitting on the porch was a rocking chair, and it had windows along the trunk on one side. There was a garden outside of his house, that had a multitude of Different Herbs and spices growing in it. 

On the inside of Drysl's house the walls were covered in carvings of dragons and great battles that Drysl had spent a long time carving. Every dragon carved into the wood had little ruby gemstones for eyes and every knight was outlined with silver. Along the left wall was a table with three chairs and a wooden desk with papers strewn all over it and a jar of multicolored fireflies to provide light. Set into the center of the right wall was a stone fire place, with shelves on either side of it. These shelves had an assortment of jars containing, a variety of different jellies and pickled vegetables. At the far end of the house was Drysl's bed and a large chest with a big lock on it.

Drysl

Character Info
Drysl smiled at Cedric hastefully making himself at home in his house, and invited the remaining people in.

Drysl

Character Info
"Yes you may make tea, the fire place is over there, though you may have to grab some wood for it from the pile beside the house." Drysl Replied to Cedric's comment.

Nyromix

Character Info
Cedric found some water, and he started grinding up the mushrooms and put them into a teapot. He then heated up the water with the powdered mushrooms inside with his fire. After it was ready, he called out

"Tea's ready" as he was adding Honey to the tea.

"I'm not fancy, and i'm not an expert in making tea, so enjoy it if you want."

Nyromix

Character Info
[Sorry, i was writing when you made that post]

CinnamonCat

Character Info
Name: Cinnamon
Race: Cat/Human
Class: Cat/Companion
Silver: 671
Cinnamon was excited to finally see the old mans house! She ran inside at his invitation, "this house is so nice!" She exclaimed she then jumped up on the wooden desk, and  stared at the fireflies in the jar, watching them buzzing around. "Where did you find such colorful bugs!" She asked as she watched them. Instinctively she swatted at the jar with her paw, in an attempt to swat at one of the fireflies. The jar fell off the desk, and landed on the floor but it didn't break. "I'm so sorry!" She said, tucking her ears against her head in shame.

Pet me, when ever I want them, and we'll be best friends.
The_Pasty

Character Info
Name: Tea
Alignment: TG
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Monk, Teaching of the Elements
Silver: 1966
Tea waited outside of the home, he wanted to clean his foot and rewrap his wound before walking in. Tea took his boots off, the foot was blood covered. He groaned in pain, "Damn beast." He said tossing the bloody wrap away. He took out his last wrap from his pack and begin wrapping.

The wrapping motion made him feel a bit dizzy just looking at it, "Oh, that's not good." He said to himself. Once was done he pushed himself up, the rush made him almost stumble back down. "All you got to do is get inside." He continued to say to himself. 

He stumbled a little as he walked to the door, holding on to anything sturdy. Once he walked in he immediately asked, "Is there a spot I can meditate at?" He looked a little pale and had drowsy eyes.

T. Leaf
Drysl

Character Info
Drysl looked at Tea and noticed how very pale he looked and said "are you ok? your really pale you look like your about to faint! maybe you better sit down, I should check you for spider bites. There are some very poisonous spiders in these woods you may have been bitten."