Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Virens Forest > Dusty Treasures(P,R)
Zanetimm

Character Info
Name: Cerberus
Alignment: CN
Race: Tibbit
Class: Rogue
Silver: 661
Cerberus looked downwards into the dark, bottomless abyss. “You fool they say always say not to look down at times like this,” He said to himself. Of course running off ahead of his partner couldn’t have helped either. His claws attempted to dig deeper into the surface he was holding. But the surface itself was solid as stone so he was quickly losing his grip. “Okay focus,” He grunted, “What did I do wrong?” He began dropping gear to lose weight one by one he shook pieces off his body. The last to go was a red sack. He thought for a second he could climb upwards. At the moment he climbed up he lost his grip and fell into the abyss below.

Sometime way before this, he was at the realm of the deity Angela. What he was here for he was uncertain for awhile. But then like most of his feline ancestors he would settle down where he found loving owners. He befriended a daughter of Angela. Her name was Sapphire, a name that always intrigued him. Maybe it’s his love for expensive and elegant things, why he would imagine the precious gem every time he heard her name.

Today was different though. Sapphire wanted to find something, but she was vague about it. “A book,” She said “A book.” “Yes, but what kind” His tail formed a question mark as his asked this, “Do you even have a clue where we’re going to start, have you any clue how many libraries exist in this world?” He leaped up onto a table as gracefully as a cat could, and walked on a map spread out on the table. He planted his butt on one of the oceans on the map, and looked at her with intrigue. He tried to mimic an adorable house cat the best he could. “You Rosenites are so tenacious you know that right?” He yawned then laid down on the map.

Cerberus the Kitty Cat, NYAN~
Sapphire

Character Info
Name: Sapphire Rose-Kyrie
Alignment: CG
Race: Elf Rosenite
Class: Scholar
Silver: 391
Sapphire was running around frantically trying to find her Tibbit friend. This place was an utter maze and the way the walls made noises sent shivers down her spine. “Cerberus!” She was in a good panic trying to navigate. Only time would tell if she would find him in this dusty old place.

Sapphire was sitting on a seat in her mother’s library, “I heard of this place. It’s not just the books we are seeking for.” She had a big map in front of her as she ran her finger over the finely made ink marks. “The Virens Forest is actually where we are going. Mother said as long as I bring a sword and wield my spells good that we will be alright going by ourselves. I’ve gotten a lot better at spell flinging since I aged.”

She reached over to him and rubbed his ears. “You’ll see this will be amazing. According to my sister Daphne, who came here the other day, there is a giant abandoned library in Virens created by a master wizard. He apparently got killed off a long time ago. That’s what the trees tell her. So who knows what books are there! Though I’ve heard it might be dangerous as well.” Her voice trailed off.

She gently rubbed his ears and smiled. “We really are, aren’t we?” She chuckled lightly and sighed. “Mother crafted me a sapphire sword to take with us. I ran it by her or else we’ll have bigger worries than what dwells in an old library.” She pushed her purple hair behind her ears. “So should we head out then?”

OOC: Brittlez!
Zanetimm

Character Info
Name: Cerberus
Alignment: CN
Race: Tibbit
Class: Rogue
Silver: 661
He started to purr as she rubbed his ears. She knew how to convince him, but he was still a bit skeptical. An ancient library would have a lot of nice books. There would be unknowns though it is in a jungle after all. “Alright Saph I’ll trust you on this one,” He said while purring. He stood up, and stretched out. Swaying his tail back, and forth he studied the map. Making sure to note topography, and the location of the library. “As long as we have everything we need im good to go,” he stated as he leapt of the table. Landing as gracefully as a cat could he moved towards his little room off to the side, to retrieve his gear.

When he emerged again he was in his human form. He was trying to fix his hair as he approached her. “So Saph where do we start exactly?” His hand running through his red hair. He approached the table again, and began examining the map one last time. His fingers running over every line. He lips move as he quietly memorizes landmarks. He steps away from the table, and approaches a book shelf. Running his finger over the spines of the book he searches one by one. “I'm looking for information on the flora, and fauna of this jungle.” He said quietly.

After a little bit he returned with a few books. He began flipping through the pages. “Seems more of the typical jungle stuff,” He scoffed. He flipped through another book. “This tribe resides in an area close to the assumed location of the library,” He continued reading,” Hopefully we don’t have to use that sword.” Continuing on hit wrote notes in a journal he had set next to the books. The leather bounding was old and fading. The pages he wrote on were toward the end, suggesting the book has been with him awhile. “Well we shouldn’t have much to worry about,” He laughed, “Just sling a few spells around, that usually startles tribals, that is if they try to attack us.” Continuing to flip through his books he finally comes to the last one, then leaves the table to return them all.” I do believe im fully read now Saph, let’s get going shall we?” He smiled

Cerberus the Kitty Cat, NYAN~