Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Virens Forest > Freedom Cry [P, R]
Torn

Character Info
Name: Torn Flashborne
Alignment: TN
Race: God
Class: Prince of Epics
Silver: 169
Torn looked at Keira with a grin. “Shall I cover you while you get undressed? Or will you just morph straight away?” He took a few steps forward, grinning at the wolves, shield and spear at the ready. “This forest is riddled with big game, Hiro. My guess is, these wolves hunt entire families of game. Or men, at it seems,” he said, as two wolves ran towards him. He checked the jump of the first wolf with his large shield, ramming against it so it fell to the ground, while the other met the tip of his spear and was instantly killed. Torn managed to dislodge his spear from the wolf and kill the other one before it got up. “As for the pelts… I don’t see why not,” he said, taking a second to turn and grin at Hiro. “I could make it into a large carpet or something,” he said, before returning his attention to the fore, to see the wolves circling around to surround them.

Hílðegùnn summoned her bow and took pot shots at the most aggressive-looking wolves, but left the alpha for Keira. “My lady, I will cover your advance. Hiro… I’m sure you can handle yourself,” she said, looking at the young adventurer with a grin that seemed to include any number of innuendos. Despite his attempts to keep the wolves at bay with fire, they were now all around him, and closing in slowly. One moment of carelessness, and he would likely be struck from behind if he didn’t do anything. This didn’t seem to concern either Torn nor his angelic retainer - if Hiro couldn’t handle himself, he was not worthy of the Walk of Glory.

Torn's god rules:
i: Torn can make anyone feel an intense desire to overcome massive challenges, even where logic dictates it should be impossible. This also incurs a blessing to help them succeed.
ii: If Torn approves of - or praises - a piece of music, that song will evermore sound more appealing to mortal ears.
iii: Torn has the ability to summon any creature he has personally slain, to serve any purpose - or transform into one himself.

Voice Actor: Jon Cozart (Paint)
Theme Song: Masatoshi Ono - Departure!
I am KeeXeyn.
Keira

Character Info
Name: Keira
Alignment: CG
Race: Lycan/Rosenite
Class: Scholar
Silver: 1187
Keira took the time to grin at her husband and laughed. “Since when have I cared. These are good clothes.” She dropped her bag and undressed right there not caring for who was watching. It took no time at all for her to transform. It looked rather seamless as her golden paws hit the ground. Her fur was so unnatural but what sunlight hit her made her sparkle. Her green eyes were rather fearsome and the size! Her size was much larger than these wolves much like a dire wolf.

The alpha took time to stare at her. Keira was not the alpha nor did she want to be. Her father was. She remembered that fondly as they would chase each other in the woods and her father taught her was to hunt. A howl left her lips as she stared at the angelic retainer. ”It matters not what you do.” She was much larger but that made her a bigger target.

As soon as she went to stalk the alpha the others had noticed but she accepted that challenge. Circled Keira jumped up and off several of the trees around them as she dived into the group grabbing a wolf by the throat. It was vicious like she had been with that fairy in Feeorin. Shaking it like a crocodile she let it go with such force that it managed to throw two of its brethren back.

The alpha was on her though as she had fended off its pack. It had her by the neck but her neck was so thick it hardly helped its case as she shook. Blood began to ooze from her neck as she got him off and returned the favor. She grabbed him by the back leg and began to fiercely drag him around severing the leg off and going for the neck. 

A whimper left her lips as she finally reacted to the bite on her neck but it appeared to be more in show as she scampered off to help Torn and his situation. ”Cut throat as always.” The mark on her neck was slowly closing as her Rosenite blood kicked in. She loved the sunlight and that made her heal faster.

OOC: Brittlez
Hiro Kouen

Character Info
Name: Hiro Kouen
Alignment: TG
Race: Humanoid Elemental
Class: Elemental Knight
Silver: 1067
Hiro raised a brow, she did say she had to get undressed to actually shift, presumably because her transformation would rip her clothing to shreds.  He looked away to give her privacy, he had more important things to deal with anyway, and he wasn't going to try to peep on another man's wife or anything.  He may not have been as "paladin-esque" like his father was, but he had his own values.  He also had to fight off a bunch of hungry wolves that were attacking them.

"You bet I can handle myself," he grinned as he tossed a fireball at group of wolves, the flames erupting in an explosion that engulfed a couple of the animals.  A group of them started to surround Hiro, who, while protected by a curtain of flame, could be attacked the moment it went down.  He focused his mana into the flames, using his control over the flames to cause them to spread outward in a large blast that radiated outward, ending the wolves surrounding him flying.

He took hold of his blade, and started to cleave through the wolves that started to replace the ones he had just killed.  He sliced through them, reminding him of his first fight in the Warrior's Gauntlet, the qualifiers was against a pack of wolves.  Hiro just had to be somewhat more careful, despite not being alone.  He had no safety net this time, and there were more wolves than he could quickly count, so he just had to keep fighting until the wolves were all gone, or they fled.  He had to keep track of the wolves that were trying to surround him at all times so he didn't get attacked from a blind spot.  He whirled around, slicing and stabbing his way through wolf after wolf.

"It's still not natural for THIS many wolves to be in a pack, but we can thin them out quite a bit, no problem.  It'll be a service to the environment.  There are too many damn wolves for this amount of prey animals in this area."  Maybe they were protecting something, or being controlled by something.  They were in an area that protected a group of slavers, which was what the party was after.  Anything was possible.

Torn

Character Info
Torn, having long since jammed his spear down the gullet of a hungry wolf, was already working with his sword instead of his spear. He wasn’t quite as skilled a swordsman as he was a spearman, but the wolves still fell one after the other - particularly because whatever attacks penetrated his new armour didn’t seem to affect him. Soon, the wolves lost heart at the loss of their alpha and over half of their pack, and fled. Torn began laughing - the echoing laughter of a victorious god resonated through the woods, causing gentle creatures to approach curiously and predators to flee in terror.

Torn sheathed his sword, and began gently teasing his spear out of the wolf that gave its life to rob him of it. From the punches in his armour, a thick, golden substance was seeping - ichor. Torn didn’t seem to mind it, much - apparently the wounds didn’t really bother him. That was, until he looked at his wounds, and his eyes shot wide open, and his jaw dropped.

What the actual fuck,” he said, dabbing his finger against one of his wounds to inspect the ichor more closely. Torn looked absolutely awestruck. It was, in fact, the first time he’d shed blood since his ascension, and he was dumbfounded that he had changed in such a tangible manner. “Baby, come, check it out,” he said, holding out his finger for inspection, with a wide grin on his face. “My blood is fucking golden,” he said, laughing. “Hiro, come check this out,” he said. Clearly, he wasn’t all too phased - in truth, he found the change fitting, amusing, and fascinating.

Meanwhile, Hílðegùnn was standing with her glaive in hand, shaking her head. When she had formed in Musalia to serve Torn, she had formed with all the knowledge needed to attend him, and so had known about this all along. The fact that the god himself hadn’t realised until this point left her visibly exasperated, and she decided to instead ignore the idiocy unfolding before her and skin some wolves instead.

Torn's god rules:
i: Torn can make anyone feel an intense desire to overcome massive challenges, even where logic dictates it should be impossible. This also incurs a blessing to help them succeed.
ii: If Torn approves of - or praises - a piece of music, that song will evermore sound more appealing to mortal ears.
iii: Torn has the ability to summon any creature he has personally slain, to serve any purpose - or transform into one himself.

I am KeeXeyn.
Keira

Character Info
The moment that Keira had heard that Torn had been hurt she had shifted and ran right over to him. “I am sorry my husband is an idiot.” Her words went to the retainer as she smiled. Her hands were gentle on him. “I told you to be more careful… Can you be anymore reckless?” She was seeping with anger as she flicked his nose. “Honestly Torn. We are suppose to be making sure we be careful for when we teach the twins.” She was fussing over him now as she watched the golden blood. “Honestly, everything is a fucking show with you. I bet you would let all of Musalia watch us fuck if it meant you were entertained.” She teased her husband now.

Sighing as kissed above his wound she went to get dressed. She was quick at it now, as she had been doing this ever since she was young. Still though, it was a pain. Her golden hair was now messed up from the shift and her chest was rising and falling as if she had been jolted with electricity. “Hey kid, are you alright?” If Torn had gotten hurt what was the chances that Hiro did as well.

“Angela sent me some of her salve just in case when I had given birth to the twins. It’s the best damn salve around.” She was proud of the fact her aunt was amazing with medicine. “If you need it holler. Now.” She took it out of her bag. “You…” She stalked up to Torn. “Need to be more careful. Just because you are a god doesn’t mean you get to strike such fear in your wife’s heart.” She put the salve on him and sighed. “As long as it heals…” She had no doubt but it didn’t hurt to add the salve. “Does it sting?” Her green eyes looked up to his blue and sighed. “Of course not,” she pinched it just to get a reaction.

She went over to Hiro and offered up the salve to him next. “Make sure your wounds are good. Torn?” She looked back at him and laughed. “I should be scolded too.” She moved her neck to show the wound she had gotten. Though she didn’t think she could have been more careful. “Wasn’t expecting the throat grab first.” It wasn’t overly bad to her but it did look bad. The growing skin was visible as her healing magics kicked in.

Hiro Kouen

Character Info
Hiro finished off the last wolf that was attacking him, stabbing his sword through it with both hands, impaling the poor beast.  He pulled his blade out of the carcass of the wolf, and started wiping off all the blood that had stuck to the sword.  He sheathed the blade to his belt, then wiped the sweat off his brow.

"Well, that was good for a warm up.  Still no slavers though.  Or Fire Giants."  He laughed, thinking back to how difficult his fight against the Fire Giant was.  Hiro heard Torn exclaim that his blood was golden.  He walked over to the rest of the party, and saw that, indeed, Torn was bleeding golden blood, or ichor, or whatever you call the blood of a God.  "Well, you are an immortal God.  You can't be killed by normal means, so I guess it's safe to say your blood is pretty potent stuff.  Heard stories that the the blood of a God can cause miracles or something.  But who knows.  Bottle it up and sell it for a fortune as a cure all?"  Hiro laughed, knowing Torn was probably not lacking for money, considering he was a Deity.

"I feel all right, I don't think anything penetrated my armor, it's pretty sturdy, but light, allowing for movement.  It's not made of dragon scales though, because I was always told it was disrespectful to living dragons, including the good ones that are worthy of respect.  I believe it's made out of mythril, or an alloy a little sturdier than that.  It doesn't rust either.  Most of this blood on me isn't my own, hah!"  He felt a little something wet trickling down his face.  He didn't remember getting grabbed by a wolf, must have been a bit of debris from an exploding fireball.  He must have blown up a wolf a little too close to him.  His head and neck was only part really not fully protected by his armor.  There was a scratch trickling down blood on his cheek.  "I think something hit me on the face, like a burning piece of wood or stone."  He felt his face and saw the little bit of blood on his fingers.  "Yeah, just a scratch I think.  Could use some of that salve on my cheek," he said, reaching for the salve that was offered for him.  "If only I had a mirror to look at, to make sure i get it all taken care of."  He wondered if anyone would spare a hand, or if he'd have to just hope he got it on the wound, and he couldn't tell if there were any more cuts on his face.

Torn

Character Info
Torn chuckled at his wife. “I’m fine, babe,” he said, as Keira tried to pinch his wounds to provoke a response. Torn didn’t really feel much - he supposed it came with the territory. “And don’t worry about the kids - these wounds would be inconveniences even if I wasn’t immortal,” he said, smiling broadly. As Keira joked about letting all of Musalia watch them fuck, he hummed. “It would put on quite a show,” he said, not even joking. “But that’s not what I want to be famous for,” he said, grinning.

After Keira was done fussing over Torn, he turned to Hiro with a wide grin. “Girls love scars, Hiro,” he said, at Hiro’s comment that he could use a mirror. After finishing off the wounded beasts, Torn looked around at the carnage. “Well, that was fun,” he said, before looking over at his wife. “I won’t nag at you about being careful,” he said, cleaning his weapons. “It’s not like you didn’t handle yourself. Besides, a few scratches should be expected on trips like these,” he said, before sheathing his sword and picking his spear up again. “We should probably move, find some high ground. Hiro, Hílðegùnn, I hope you’re ready,” he said, looking at the two in turn. The valkyrie nodded, indicating she was ready. Torn looked at Hiro, to check that he was good to go.

Torn's god rules:

I am KeeXeyn.
Keira

Character Info
Keira took a deep sigh as she took a little of the salve and began to help Hiro. “You learn how to do this without a mirror eventually. When I used my mother’s flame blade that was the only time Torn actually put stuff on my hands. I completely burned the skin off my hands for a while. Nothing Angela couldn’t fix.”

The halfling gave her husband a look and came over to kiss her cheek. “We prefer living husbands too.” She joked with him. Before any of them began to say anything about getting to higher ground Keira was off. She was scaling the trees around them like a master. She could be seen from the bottom as she ran along the tops of the trees. Hidden? She didn’t need to be. She was quick and nimble as she strolled along the top. Her eyes and ears could hear and see anything before they could her, as long as they weren’t the same as her.

It was almost hard to see her against the sun and colors of the day. She got farther by a lot before she dropped down and ran back to Torn. “Well I spotted where we need to go… but it appears some of the people outside might be able to see as far as I can. I would just make sure we’re on guard. I don’t know if they seen me or thought they seen a bird at this point.”

Hiro Kouen

Character Info
"Thank you, Lady Keira."  She assisted Hiro in putting the salve on his face to heal the wound that was there.  He rolled his eyes when Torn mentioned that girls loved scars.  He did not feel like getting any scars on his face just yet.  Soon, the salve was on his face, and the injury wasn't bleeding any more.  "That sounds painful.  That would mess anyone's hands up, luckily Lady Angela was able to heal that."

Hiro watched as Keira ran off to take a look at their target, expertly climbing the trees.  She came back and said it would be really easy for the enemy to see them coming, if they haven't already, because it was a clear view from the top of the trees.

"How do you want to do this?  There's the stealthy option, which I'm not the best at, and I doubt Lord Torn would want to do either.  How many people did you see?  If they saw you, they'd already be on high alert, probably on their way here, but I doubt they would think to watch the treetops.  They don't know we are coming yet.  We could maybe sneak in though, then start cracking heads and inflicting damage?  We've just gotta catch them by surprise somehow."