Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Plains of Bohar > Demons Galore [P -R]
Jarret

Character Info
Name: Jarret
Race: Human
Class:
Silver: 216
‘The lack of taverns mean a lack of a real society’ is what his father used to always say. Did that mean this amazing village was high society? Whatever it was, they loved him. With a brimming smile, the large man stood with one foot on a chair and the other secured safely onto the ground. In his hand, he gripped a large mug of ale. The froth when flying from the mug with each wave of his hand. His voice was strong and rough, like you would expect of a man who stood a several inches past six foot.  He appeared like the kind of man who normally wore a full set of plate armor with his strong muscles, however, in this tavern he was merely dressed in normal pants and a worn tunic.

“And I told the man, stop now or I will cut your throat into two! And guess what he said?” There was a grumble to his words as he spoke to the other men that hollered with their own drunken haze. They all answered him in a unified ‘what’ before he continued talking, though it seemed like he was going to answer no matter what. ”They dared to say that a puny man like me could even graze their throat! I should them! I cut them up into a bunch of pieces by the time I was done. Those ogres where nothing against my blade! All those foul beasts are weak against even my bare hands!” There was a roar of laughter that echoed through the small tavern.

Just as a child of his father, Jarret had found the one tavern that you could find in the middle of the plains. There was a ground of demon hunters that decided this small part of the world would be their home. The tavern was hardly a tavern in the end, but it was perfect for what it needed to accomplish. They were all far too drunk to care about the appearance of things. The people who served them never dared to speak a word against them. He could only assume they were people, or more likely slaves, that the hunters had brought in to work for them. Who they were far in his interest because they left him alone and minded their own business so he would do the same.

The barmaid walked over to the table, placed more mugs of ale on the table, and in a small voice asked them if there was anything else they wanted. Jarret, in his own rude nature, took it as another chance to make his new friends laugh. Moving up next to her he rested his arm over her shoulders and leaned into her. ”I need no more ale or food from a pretty lady like you, but I would love the other services you may have to offer. I am sure my friends could agree!” He let out a loud laugh as the girl began to turn red and he quickly let his hand hit against her rear before sending her on her way. The men around him began to hoot and holler at the scene and it only helped to boast his own moral.

”We’ll know that is all they are good! If they are not cooking then what use are they outside of in the bed!” The men around him only started to hoot and holler more at his comment. The girl at this point had taken to hiding behind the bar, talking to the bartender in whispers. They were probably wishing to find a way to remove the men but there was nothing you could do when a group of hunters decided they wanted to get drunk with a stranger in their tavern.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
There was a festival in her name. She sat in the tavern with her long red curls and her green eyes brimming with pride.  This last harvest had been amazing and people were  celebrating her. Angela crossed her legs and toasted with the tavern's inhabitants. She drank in the glass and listened through the voices.

The voices through the wood caught her as she stood up. She pushed herself up and the voices died down. They saw the look on her face as the goddess melded through the table and walked through the crowds to the man. "All women are good for is in the bed?" She came over and sat on the table.

"Say it to me again." There was a threatened tone as the tavern creaked and the candles flickered. She leaned into his face. "Let me tell you about this man. Deep down in his pathetic heart he wants to be loved. He doesn't want to turn out like his daddy who drank like a newborn suckles a tit. He's never controlled his own life and he wants that. He's lying to you all."

She brought out her hand and caressed his face. "I am the Goddess of Fertility and Earth. I am considered a noble and good god, however, I am not so holy that I would walk away from this. You who lies and make yourself up to be greater than the barmaid you harassed. I bless you with the greatest gift a woman can be given." She moved her hand to his stomach. "You will be cursed for nine months… You will feel what motherhood is like and will be cut open at the end of the nine months. You will deliver your children. I am the mother and you are the father." She thought about that before looking back. "No, I won't be. Greysia."

A girl stepped forward in a revealing robe. Her brown hair was weaved with beads. "I want you to take care of him. You will be mother and he will be father." An essence came from the woman and flowed into the man. "By the way sweet one, I've protected his new womb so if you need to kick his ass just do it." The woman had a devil smile as she backed away.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Jarret

Character Info
Name: Jarret
Race: Human
Class:
Silver: 216
There was the moments where your foot should be quickly placed in your mouth. It was something that his father used to always tell him. One day his mouth would catch up with him. Did he actually listen to the words of his father? Nope. His loud voice was muted quickly by the interjection of another. His eyes trailed to where it came from with his chest buffed and ready for battle. He did not care if it was some woman trying to speak down to him. He could fight her easily, so very easily.

The redhead never gave him the chance. He had no idea who she was until she finally announced her with her fingers traveling against his rough cheek. His gaze never faltered from her own but he could not help but silently gulp. His father words were beginning to scream in the back of his mind. All the men that had been around him had slowly backed away. There was no doubting the fear in everyone around them. They had all been laying at his words and now feared they would be cursed as well.

What she spoke made no sense to him at first until pain coursed through him. His body collapsed to the floor and his arm wrapped around his stomach. It felt like his insides were moving and it was not a good feeling. He would never tell someone to have this happen to them as he breathed out heavily. He was able to keep himself from crying out that did only help to show that he did have some training.

It took a moment as the pain finally subsided. His body remained slouched over as he shook in place. He could barely hear what the Goddess was saying to the other woman. There was something about her being the mother of his child, which still did not make complete sense to him. He was pregnant?  His hand gripped into a fist as he slowly tried to rise back up. He already made a fool of himself, he couldn’t let it last so much longer.

"What the hell.." He muttered out weakly. It was the first words he had actually been able to say since the Goddess had appeared then disappeared. Just like that, it all changed.