Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Plains of Bohar > Omega (P R?)
Kage

Character Info
Name: Kage Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: VaeWolf
Class: Apprentice
Silver: 1071
It was inevitable as Kage fell under the sway of the moon and began to feel the pull to shift. His stride while once determined and steadfast now awkward and clumsy as he tried to resist. He didn't want to shift in these plains as there was no telling where he'd end up and it was already a near miracle the young halfing made it this far without dying. But how could he expect to fight the shift without anything to hold him to his humanity? He was alone and yet not outwardly sad about it; it was impossible to think that it did not affect the 14 year old. Falling forward as his legs began to break and reform causing him to scream out before stifling the scream knowing he probably drew the attention of nearby predators. His thought process began to break down and give way to his pain receptors which were firing off as Kage lost himself in the change.

Yellow eyes that showed his current status as a pack-less and low-level werewolf. Still, no one but a werewolf could understand the rush of power and confidence that being a werewolf brought. And it was their wills that clash upon stronger levels but for now Kage could only hope to keep training his skills until he could rise in status. Kage didn't particularly want a pack as for some reason werewolves outside of his species or family never really vibe well with him. Instead of his walking form; Kage shifted completely into a rather large mostly black but red highlighted wolf. The wolf wasted no time in beginning his stride to reach its top speed before being blind sided by a much bigger Beta wolf. Kage tumbled to the ground before quickly recovering as the Beta roared at him which was quite scary but nothing compared to the roar of an alpha.

The wolf determined stood its ground and leaped forward clawing at the Beta. The Beta managed to evade both swipes but was unprepared for a quick direction change which had less power but would at least connect. The Beta was lightly slashed on the right side of it's head and Kage couldn't help but laugh in the only way a wolf could.  Grimacing at the Beta who looked positively pissed before pouncing on Kage; he managed to climb on top of Kage and began to slash away at him. Kage howled in pain before trying to push the larger wolf off him but couldn't without sustaining more damage. Kage could feel the effect and knew that he wouldn't be able to focus on healing until after the battle. The Beta however had no such limitation as the scar Kage inflicted was already gone. Kage was in for a a rough night if he couldn't find a way to win. It wasn't in the wolf or Kage to run away; Kage lunched forward but was nimbly evaded by the Beta who seemed to be playing with him again.

The Beta rushed Kage once more this time Kage was too weak to push him off so all he could do was attempt to shield his vital areas which was hard as a wolf. The wolf began to see that it might not make it out of this battle so in a last ditch effort to save itself and by extension Kage howled as loud as it could. Anyone with wolf blood or wolf tongue would understand the message instantly. "Help!
Keira

Character Info
Name: Keira
Race: Lycan/Rosenite
Class: Scholar
Silver: 1187
Her paws hit the ground and thumped along with her heart. Her golden fur was lit by the light of the moon as her massive form ran across the plains. "YNNARAH! YNNARAH!" Her mental voice called out for her sister. There was sadness and hurt in those green eyes as she longed to be with her twin. It was more important than the others at this point. Their hearts were one.

It did not take long for Keira to hear the call in her blood. There was a wolf in trouble. She skid across the slick grass as she changed directions. Charging like a bull seeing red she came onto the scene tackling the other wolf. In their world her father was alpha but she was her father's daughter. She went for the kill as she wrestled with the much smaller wolf.

She sank her fangs into the dark fur of the beta and shook him with fierce might as she threw him off to the side. "Leave now." Her voice snarled as blood dripped from her fangs. A chunk of skin left her mouth as she stomped her paws towards the beta who was now limping. She stood over the young one and howled. Once more she stomped. "Last warning stubborn one." 

It was always the bigger ones picking on the smaller ones for territory but she wouldn't let the young one get hurt. Her voice had a terrible might to it as it resounded through their minds. The wolf snarled at her and she moved fast releasing a steady blast of fire breath from her snout. It was enough to singe the wolf's fur and it finally took off.

"Are you alright?" She looked at his wounds before coming down and licking them softly. It was a wolf instinct and not one she particularly enjoyed.

OOC: Brittlez
Kage

Character Info
Name: Kage Volkov
Race: VaeWolf
Class: Apprentice
Silver: 1071
Kage was sure that his call had gone unheard from any potential saviors. All of his energy currently going to avoiding lethal strikes while attempting to get loose. Suddenly, a much larger golden werewolf came charging into the Beta knocking him off Kage. Kage could barely manage to watch as his focus went to himself and his healing factor. Kage could recognize that she was another strain of lycantrophy because though she fought with the strength and ease of a seasoned alpha but Kage didn't feel an innate pull to submit. This being one of the reasons he prefers lycans and the sort that our outside of his species. Additionally, she actually came and saved his life which would endear most people to another.

After she made the Beta run off; the savior of pups or golden wolf began to nurture Kage in his healing process. Weirdly, it was rather awkward for the both of them but Kage's wolf was exuberant with glee. Eventually, when Kage's more serious wounds healed he reverted back to his human form with his clothes forming back as well. His 'human' body was still littered with claw marks that had not yet healed but at least his life was no longer in danger. Gasping for air as he gathered his surroundings before looking at the golden wolf that still towered above his short stature. "Thank you for saving me. I'm alright thanks to you. Was it instinct or can you control your inner wolf?" If it was instinct; Kage figured that she'd not even understand his words thus saving him embarrassment of being wrong.

But she had spoken to him right? Or had he merely imagined that as he still couldn't fully filter his senses. He also didn't know that most lycan cultures have a form of telepathy. Which Kage could only gain by being in the pack with one of those types of lycans. However, his kind can only communicate in audible howls otherwise. If Kage wasn't so stuck on independence it would be the perfect asset to gain but unfortunately people don't change over night. "Do you have a name? I need to know the name of the person who saved my life." Kage usually preferred short questions and answers but the adrenaline and gratitude from a near death expression had him rather extroverted for the moment.

"Oh my names Kage!"

Keira

Character Info
Name: Keira
Race: Lycan/Rosenite
Class: Scholar
Silver: 1187
Once the boy was up she moved back and her body shifted. She was a tall thin girl with long blonde curls. Her green eyes watched him and she gave him a smile. "My parents would have scolded me for not helping you. I was taught from a very young age to control the wolf inside of me by my father." She was dressed in travelling clothes and she had a few scratches on her but they were visibly healing thanks to her mother's bloodline.

She rubbed her neck and laughed. "My name is Keira." She moved towards him and held out her hand for him. "I'm new to these lands. I had no idea there were so many alphas out this way. Small little things though so I'm not really intimidated but if my mother heard that she would swat me." If he took her hand they shook and she would reach out to his wound. "Let me heal you up." 

Her hands glowed with a brilliant blue light that was warm. She only touched him if he wanted her and she went about healing up his wounds. "You are rather young to be out on your own. My mother and father never let me out by myself. Though when I was young my twin sister and I got into a lot of trouble. We're identical."

OOC: Brittlez