Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Plains of Bohar > Midsummer Revarie [P]
Attie

Character Info
Name: Attie
Alignment: CN
Race: Human (Dead)
Class: Wanderer/Scholar
Silver: 0
"It's called Midsummer Revarie child!" A middle aged man with a slight brown beard claimed, "That's why we are all working so hard today. Our kids get to make the decorations while we work hard to get all the work done early. Don't tell me you haven't been able to celebrate it?!"

Who knew a simple question could lead to all of this? A young woman with ebony black hair and bright blue eyes relaxed in the back of a cart that was riding through the plains on the way to a village. If she had known she was going to get all of this information with only one question, she would have asked more questions! The man driving the cart was chatty and had been talking about the work back home. The young woman, Attie, had asked for a ride to the nearest village which happened to be the cart driver's hometown. 

"No. I didn't really grow up in a place full of people." Attie explained as she leaned back on the crates in the back of the cart, "So whats a festival?"

"You don't know what a festival is?" The flabbergasted cart driver asked. 

Attie shook her head in response which led to the man trying to find words to describe such an event. What words could describe something so fun to somebody who apparently knew nothing of it? At last the man seemed to have found the answer he was looking for. 

"A festival is a type of celebration that takes place in a village and involves everybody in the village." He explained, "There's usually dancing, drinking, and games. But Midsummer Revarie is special, not your average festival. Midsummer Revarie happens every year in the summer and its meant to celebrate Reverie. The festival is made especially for her since she is the gal that gave up her body to become the land and all……I suppose this festival is really something you need to be a part of to really understand it." 

After thinking for a moment, Attie made a mental decision inside her head. She sat up and watched as the plains surrounding her passed by, observing every piece of land and its plants. This was all some woman named Reverie? The best way to figure this all out seemed to be through the festival. Attie rolled onto her stomach and rested her chin on a crate, facing the front of the cart. 

"Can I come to this festival? I'd really like to understand it." 

"Certainly child! Although the festival won't be until three more days so you'll have to wait a bit." He explained, "But I'm sure that there'll be plenty of room in the Inn for you to stay at. My name is Fenris Hallen." 

"Attie." She responded. 

This was going to be interesting…