Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Plains of Bohar > A Paladin and A Rabbit [Solo] [Event]
Serci

Character Info
Name: Serci
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Merc
Silver: 3146
The sun was setting, it's warm rays numbing down in intensity. The air was thin, and cool against his skin. A constant breeze was present, that never died with the lack of structures and trees. The sea of green infront him swayed with the wind, casting a song of pure unaltered nature. Insects buzzed, bidding the sun goodbye as the sky above was set ablaze with bold reds, golden oranges and yellows. A lone man stood in a circle of blue and purple flowers. Serci's golden blonde hair gently moved with the wind. His loose robes and cape danced with the breeze as Serci took it all in. He inhaled, taking in the scent of earth and wind. A smile parted from his lips as the glowing blue doe had followed him this far. Myrra's influence on the mortal world had been severe, but childlike. Glowing animals accompied those of magic. Pranks were played upon the citizens, and magic was disrupt. A beautiful female deer had appeared by his bedside one night and had been keeping her distance from Serci. Only recently had it been within a few feet of him. 

Ahead of him, the bunny was transparent, the outline of the giant bunny was iridescent, the constant glow making it easy to track. Serci's hand reached into his endless back, pulling out a hand full of carrets. When Angela had tasked Serci with trailing the bunny, he knew he was going to do this with out violence. He was patient, leading the magical rabbit with food or gently leading it where Serci wanted it to go. As he approached the blue aura of the bunny, it's ears perked up, alert to Serci's presence. Serci smiled warmly, gently cooeing as he approached, holding out a carrot. "Shhhhhhhh. It's okay, gentle creature. Shhhhhhhhhhh." The rabbit allowed Serci to approach as he held out the carrot for the bunny to nibble on. Serci chuckled, walking backwords, his hand outstretched so the bunny would follow him. His plan worked, as the rabbit would use short hops to keep up with Serci's pace. He layed down the carrot, his eyes glued to the rabbits own. He picked up a stick that lay on the ground, tying a carrot around the stick and began walking through the plains of Bohar.

"Are you as excited for Myrra as I am, curious one?" He asked gently. "May I confide you, rabbit? I am nervous. It will be the first child that will be born while I am under servitude to Lady Angela. I will be part of the child's life. It is a new experiance for me. Either way… I am excited for what joy she brings into our lives." He said with a smile. The bunny happily hopped along, following Serci through the plain as Serci continued chatting alone to the rabbit..