Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Plains of Bohar > Blossoming Spear
Torinea Sellena

Character Info
Name: Torinea Sellena
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Spearwoman
Silver: 223
Tori ran through the fields, an ocean of golden grasses folding at her feet, her spear gripped in one hand, she then slashed and stabbed. A large beast roared out in agony. She then backed off, blood on her spear. Her armor clanked as she regained her energy to go after the creature again, when out of no where she was knocked down off her feet, she landed with a painful thud, When she looked up, it was a tall man adorned in beast skins and furs of all kinds. The hunters.. Tori quickly got onto her feet and began running after him, she remembered that night, the villagers were slaughtered, she won't forgive any of them,, Never.. "YOU SLIME! YOU WILL BE STRUCK DOWN!!" She was upon the hunter before he could realize what was going on, "DIE HUNTER OF BOHAR!!" She then tried to stab him, the blow was parried but the hunter staggered at the quick attack. Tori fell again and rolled a few times before getting back up. She then charged again the hunter was becoming frustrated with this lone Spear woman, he didn't understand how it was possible that a small, alone, and cocky woman could give him this trouble. Then he saw the emblem on her chest and suddenly realized. A Holy Knight.. He then hardened his glare and returned with a counter attack, Tori dodged for the most part but got nicked by his blade. She winced at this small injury but shrugged it off. She then charged again going for his exposed stomach. He didn't see this coming and almost too late moved out of the way getting nicked as well. She gritted her teeth and spun around quickly and charged again, He was ready for this and hit Tori in the stomach with the edge of his sword. She didn't expect this and took the hit, "AH!" she hit the ground, she could feel she was bleeding badly. The hunter didn't even look at her, he jut ran off after the beast she was hunting. She coughed, Was this the end? she looked up at the sky, a dragon flies overhead, one heart beat, after the other. Finally, Tori closes her eyes, a bright flash of light and she passes out.. 

-Last of the Holy Knights
Kiryu

Character Info
Name: Kiryu
Alignment: CN
Race:
Class: Assassin
Silver: 31
The golden grasses held more than one being hunting down creatures. Hidden in the tall golden grass making not a sound as they followed their latest target was one such hunter…

~~A few hours earlier~~

Having just been married the day before by the Goddess Angela to her Oracle Nadine, his dearest love, the only one able to make him feel like a normal human, Kiryu was leasurly taking a walk inside the gardens when his mother approached him. She had come for the ceremony along with the rest of his family and was delighted to find out she would be a grandmother again in nine months. Even though there was such joy, she had a frown upon her face as she approached. "Kiryu, I apologise for asking this so soon, but there is an emergency." He stared at his mother with a neutral expression and nodded. She nodded back and held out a slip of paper as she spoke, "To the south, in the Plains of Bohar, we received a request in hunting down a certain….person….. The target and other details are there and I would like you to head out immediately. One of those fine ladies here agreed to make a portal that will directly transport you there." Kiryu nodded once more as he read over the contents of the paper, "I see, I shall be ready in five minutes, I need to let Nadine know."

~~present time~~

Oddly pink eyes stared out through the grass, boring a hole in the back of his target as they dashed through the grass. Just as he was about to strike, his target burst forth and attacked some woman clad in armor flailing her spear about. He sighed mentally and run his hands through his black hair. He would have to wait. As the fighting came to an end his target was running away after the creature the woman had been fighting. This was his chance. He slid a ceramic fox shaped mask upon his face and without disturbing the golden grass ran after the target. He had soon caught up and with a burst of speed he dashed straight into then past the target and back into the tall grass for hiding. The only indication that he had even crossed paths was the momentary flash of light from the sun catching his blade as he momentarily unsheathed it to very precisely slit his throat. The creature his target had been chasing got away. He cleaned the blood off his blade, not caring about the escaped creature. He had gotten his target amd thats all there was to it. He started to walk away when he remembered the flailing woman that had been attacking the creature, she had been wounded. 

It's not my business. 

He took a few more steps before an imahe of his new wife Nadine flashed before his eyes and he stopped and sighed. He knew what she'd say in this situation, that he had to help her. He turned around and walked back to the now unconscious woman. He stood next to her with a blank expression. He could just leave, Nadine would never know. He had completed what he came here to do, tending to the wounded was not his job…but Nadine was an Oracle, she probably already knew that he's come across someone injured. He let put an annoyed sigh and knelt down next to the unconscious woman. He felt for her pulse at her neck, to make sure she was still alive, he didn't want to waste his time on someone who was too far gone for his skill. He looked almost disappointed as the woman was within his skill level to keep alive.  He made quick work of finding where she was wounded and pulling out various salves, ointments, and bandages to stop the bleeding and fix her up. "The things I do for love, I hope you're happy Nadine. I could be back with you but instead I'm saving a life." He muttered as he worked. Once the bleeding had stopped and the woman seemed out of danger he stood once more and waited in silence, completly still for her to regain consciousness.
Torinea Sellena

Character Info
Name: Torinea Sellena
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Spearwoman
Silver: 223
Tori was in some silverish armor, specks of crimson blood across her breastplate and her stomach, a huge gash across it. Her spear layed next to her, sprinkled in blood. She was peacful, the Autumn wind breezed through the grass. Her bronze hair soflty blew in the breeze. She was awoken by the fluttering of a golden bird's wings. Her eyes slowly opened. The Knight tried to lift her arms, they felt like lead. She sighed and slowly sat up. With much struggle she managed to sit up. She inspected her wound and shrugged. Not seeing the Assasin she spoke some ancient Angelic words and pure white fire. She then put the fire on her wound and after a few minutes she clamped her hands together and put the fire out. She looked more worn out now. "Ugh.. Mana Fatigue.." She sat back, her wound completely healed. She closed her eyes and then started breathing..

-Last of the Holy Knights