Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Corval Basin > Laeto Rainforest > Built it Myself [P,R]
Morticia

Character Info
Name: Morticia Nouhime
Alignment: CE
Race: Pixie
Class: Necromancer
Silver: 1089
To hear those words, the ones that mirrored her own, blanketed her with a mix of emotions. Relief that he felt similarly, ecstatic that he agreed, butterflies in her stomach as she wanted to just melt into his embrace. Yet, more than anything, she had a burning desire to show him the home she had worked so hard to create. There was no rhyme or reason to it, just that she wanted to. So Luna and Aven flitted to a mage who was paid with a gold piece she had pilfered from his own coin purse to open a portal. Their destination was Laeto Rainforest, a place so moist that no pixie would be able to disturb her easily. It was the perfect place, seeing as most pixies did not learn the art of shapeshifting.

When the portal closed behind them, Luna already half drenched, she turned to him with the widest, most excited smile she could give. "Perfect place, huh? No pixie can mess with me here." She gave him a motion to wait where he was as she took several large steps back. Her form began to shimmer as it began to shift in shape with her neck elongating, her limbs growing bigger. Even her wings shifted as insect-like wings turned to leather draconic wings. Before him stood an icy colored dragon, her scales a slightly darker color than her skin. The only thing that stayed the same was her lavender eyes. Luna the dragon was about two feet long with her wingspan of roughly the same length. If she could blush in this form, she would.

Without moving her lips, Luna's voice came forth as she spoke, yet it was not a telepathic transference. "Because of my wings, this is the form I typically assume at night. It also allows me to fly in the wetter environments. Climb aboard, I'll take us to my home. We'll have beat Tenebrae, too." She took a step forward before turning, laying her wing out flat before him for ease of climbing. Once he was settled on her back, she will take to the sky, weave through branches and the like as she leads him to her home

Aven

Character Info
Name: Aven Windleaf
Class: Trickster/Thief
Silver: 1403
The moment he had uttered the words in agreement to Luna’s own, they left the party while following her she led them to a mage that would be able to teleport them somewhere. He of course didn’t know where she was leading them, he just wanted to follow her though something in the back of his mind wanted to see what she was leading him to. When they reached the mage Aven had to hold back his laughter, which was tough for him, because the way she paid for their trip was something brilliant. The poor fool did not even realize that the payment he had received was spirited away from their own coin purse by Luna, something he himself would have done. ”That was bloody brilliant,” he spoke as she stepped through the portal and he followed soon behind.

The atmosphere immediately had changed, and it didn’t seem to take long for his body to become soaked in the moisture that lingered in the air. He folded his wings close to his body so that way he wouldn’t damage them, but wasn’t too thrilled that he couldn’t fly. ”No, no they wouldn’t bother you here…our wings are suited for this wetness,” He was wondering how they would travel through the forest, but it seemed Luna herself had an idea as she took a few steps back. She began to shimmer before her body seemed stretched out, the one smooth skin turned to scales and her insect-like wings became leathery fleshed out ones. Aven couldn’t help but to take a step back, an instinctive reaction more than anything.

”Dra…A Dragon?! He had heard of the creatures, but never had seen one before. Yet Luna’s voice seemed to ring out from the creature. It was her’s, so this was how she travelled in the wetness. She turned to lay a wing down to allow him to climb upon her. Hesitantly he walked up, stepping in so as to not hurt her. His hand placed upon one of her scales, and he couldn’t help but to run his hand along its hard smooth surface. He could feel a sense of familiarity from it, and finally it rested his feelings that this was still indeed Luna. He took a deep breath before he finally straddled her on her back. ”Let us go then,” he replied, his voice finding its confidence again.

They took to the air, and Aven had to admit that he was more frightened that he wasn’t in control of his own movements. He held tight to her while they flew, until they got to the destination that Luna wanted him to see. He gladly unmounted as his feet touched land again he let out a sigh of relief. ”Maybe I’ll get used to it, but I'd prefer to fly myself around…something about not having control..” he spoke. She shifted back to her normal form and led him through the ivy covered entrance. His feet felt the soft layer of grass that covered the floor and the moisture that was once in the air seemed to disappear, which he was thankful for as he could finally dry himself out. He looked up and saw the same layer of grass coat the ceiling of the structure as well, the walls made of the thick ivy vines that the entrance was made from. Plants did not normally grow like this.

”So this is your home, it’s lovely. Protected from the rain, and hidden from most. It is like a Pixies dream home to be hidden. How long did it take you to make this,” He asked just figuring she was the one who crafted the place. He couldn’t help but to notice that the small wyvern she had did not make it back yet either. “It seems like we did indeed beat Tenebrae back here.” He spoke before looking back over at Luna, which he had just noticed the wetness of her dress caused it to stick to her figure more and he blushed again looking away.
Morticia

Character Info
.As the portal closed behind them, Luna gave a low bow. ”Why thank you, fellow pixie!” she had said playfully. When it came to his reaction, even Aven took a startled step back. She couldn’t blame him, as she was roughly four times their normal height presently. Dragons were fearsome creatures. Still, he carefully climbed aboard, which she waited for him to settle into a decent riding position before taking off. Once he gave her the go-ahead, Luna happily took to the air. Every so often, she would turn a dragon eye back on him with the slightest turn of her head, judging his expression during their silent flight. It was an expression she wore the first time she flew on another creature’s back… Back when…

Luna landed as gently as she could. Once Aven dismounted, the pixie returned back to her small, six-inch form, her dress clinging, sticking to each curve of her body. It was going to have to be removed soon. ”Trust me, Aven… I understand all too well. You’ll never lose that preference. Ever.” She replied with sadness in her sincerity, speaking from personal experience. They entered her home and she left him to explore as she went farther in towards the bathing room. The whole house was made with enchanted ivy she had grown herself. Both Ryerles and herself each had their own rooms, Tenebrae curled up in the main room on the colder nights. The bath took a bit of ingenuity, using a giant leaf to collect rainwater which a simple lever will release the flow into the basin, which would be warmed up either dragon form or wyvern.

She returned with a couple of towels, which she tossed one to Aven, the other being used to dry her own hair. ”A couple of days. The beds took me two weeks each. Everything else was made as needed.” To watch him blush and look away enticed a smile on her face. ”The bathing room is this way… If you wish to clean up from the flight. Unfortunately, I don’t have anything…” Luna’s lavender eyes flicked up and down his form, mentally guessing his measurements. ”for a male of your… dimensions.” A mischievous smile flashed across her face. ”Yet.” The pixie led the way down the hall, pointed to the bathing room. ”Always remember that it’s behind a single leaf, not two. That’s Ryerles’s room,” she explained seriously, making sure he understood. Ryerles’s room was directly across the hall.

”But don’t worry. She’s not here either. Had some things to take care of. Won’t be back for a few more days.” Luna all but skipped toward the final door, pushing the ivy leaves aside. Her room was quite spacious with little things adorning the room. Little shelves had been created, holding various items such as a small brush that was probably meant for a child’s doll, a small conch shell, a small bit of polished amethyst, and various rings she had strung into the walls as it was grown. Her bed gently swayed as it hung almost an inch off the floor. It was in the shape of a flower, made of silk and stuffed with the fluffiest cotton. Golden chains held it aloft. Two pillows and a thick blanket lay haphazardly upon the surface. But, the most striking adornment was a small golden egg elegantly decorated in a corner on what could only be described as an altar.

In the opposite corner was a small chest, which was her destination. As her bare feet walked through the soft grass of her floor, Luna pulled the wet dress off, tossing it aside. The chest was opened, a silky lace robe was pulled out and pulled on, its sash gently knotted before she reached back into the chest. This time, folded pieces of black and white cotton were pulled out, along with her needle and spider silk thread. She went to find Aven, holding her treasures in her arms. ”I can make you some, or you can lounge beneath my blankets in the nude. Your choice.” Luna, of course, looked as if she would encourage the second option with the way she bit her lip.

Aven

Character Info
Name: Aven Windleaf
Class: Trickster/Thief
Silver: 1403
As she left to go into another room within the house his eyes followed her just watching as she disappeared beneath the leaves that separated the rooms from each other. He let out a sigh and shook his head, never before had he let his gaze on a woman’s body so long as he did now, then again never before did his lips taste and touch the soft lips of another either. He took a deep breath and slowly blew it out to try and quell a fire that he could feel building in his chest, deciding to distract himself by looking around while she was in another.He was thankful that the floor was made of grass, as the water that dripped from his body just helped feed it rather than looking and caused a mess of the place.

She returned from the room and tossed Aven a towel and started to dry her hair with the one she had in hand. He followed suit along with wiping of his face and neck as he listened to her explain that it took her only a couple days to make the house. “That is impressive that it took you that long! I..I don’t have much for a home, usually sleeping beneath the stars or in some hollows I find to hide,” he paused to wipe off his face more, “It’s not bad though!”

Her eyes scanned his body as she made mention he could clean up but nothing having any clothes he could change into. He was led down the hall she explained to him that the bathing room was behind the single leaf, and not the room with two as that room belonged to someone else that lived there. Was it another pixie? Or some sort of humanoid that was small enough? He couldn’t help but to be curious and want to take a peak…but with how serious as she was he thought it would be better to not go for his curiosity on this one. Luna then skipped off to the final room, which Aven immediately guessed was hers as he went into the bathing room.

Before him a large basin stood, looking like it could hold multiple pixies in it, he could also smell a slight char scent in the air. Kneeling down he looked beneath and saw the bottom was scorched. “Heated up? I wonder if her wyvern does it?” A drip then hit him on the head, the cold water sending chills down his spine and he looked up to see a large bamboo leaf bulging hanging from the ceiling. His eyes glanced around the room and saw a lever nearby, he tilted his head a bit. “Releases the water?,” he thought but shook his head.
He made his way back out trying to dry himself off as best as he could, he probably would have taken a bath but for some reason to him it felt not right, even tho he had permission.

He looked up from drying himself off and saw Luna walking towards him, and the closer he got the more he realized how little she was wearing and his face got bright red. Her cleavage and breasts were barely covered and the lace of the robe showed off her curves and skin extremely well. His eyes couldn’t be diverted though, as he couldn’t help but to look and stare and only when she started to speak did he snap out of it. “I c-couldn’t! I mean it’s normally how I slee..but no it’s not, I mean I it’s not that I d-don’t,” he was obviously flustered just by the offer, and her biting her lip like she wanted him to do that didn’t help anything. He knew she really did want to make him clothes by the fabric and thread in her arms..but every time he looked down at that his eyes wandered to her chest.

Arousal it wasn’t a foreign concept, as they had to come from somewhere but…he never felt it this strongly. Yet, would it be such a bad idea? She seemed to want it anyways…would it really be a bad thing? “On second thought..” he said, his face getting a little redder as he took off the soaked tunic he was wearing before he threw it at her face, covering it up before he slipped past her into her room. He had to act fast as he started to slip his trousers off before sliding onto her bed, his wet skin causing him to slide easily as it swayed from the golden chains. As she followed him in he threw his trousers at her before she caught a glimpse and covered himself up partially with the blanket laughing.

“Ya know this bed is real comfortable, especially the silk on the skin,” he said, teasing her as he looked around the room. His eyes then met the golden egg in one corner. With how it was set up it seemed extremely important to her. He then turned back to her “Didn’t expect that now did ya!”
Morticia

Character Info
For Luna, sleeping beneath the stars in her natural form was never truly a safe option. Hollows did provide greater protection, but only if the entrance was small enough to keep most creatures at bay. Yet, they were options she had for a long time as well. Since those last couple of years in DaeLuin, however, the pixie had learned to put roots down once more. But that would be a discussion they would likely have much later, when Luna wasn’t trying so hard to move on from her past.

So when she made her offer of being clothed or hiding under warm, dry blankets for the night, she watched for signs of his thought process. Aven stumbled over his words, his cheeks a charming red shade. Luna watched hungrily as his tunic was removed, slipping off, revealing softly toned muscles beneath sexy skin. A brief glimpse was all she got, however, as Aven threw the clothing at her face, Luna dropped everything as she tried to block the incoming object. When the wet fabric loosened its hold on her face, her lavender eyes finally blinking at the now empty space Aven had been occupying, Luna found herself grinning playfully.

The pixie abandoned her fabric as she darted down the hall. Upon entry to her room, she noticed another ball of clothing flying her direction. This time, Luna blocked it, knocking his pants away. She gave a pout before his eyes drew hers to the corner which her baby lay. For a brief moment, her heart squeezed with a familiar tightness, her eyes closing as she attempted to fortify her mental wall against the unwanted flood of memories and accompanying depression.

Aven’s voice helped center her, a grin replanting itself on her face as she glanced at the male pixie. She took a running leap at him, straddling him as she landed on the bed, setting it swinging at a greater pace. His scent was deeply inhaled as she kissed him. Why was this pix so damned intoxicating? What about him made Aven stand out above the rest? Luna did not know the answers yet, just that she liked the way she felt at this moment. When she broke the kiss, Luna slid off of Aven to curl next to him, resting her head on his shoulder.

She was painfully aware that only her blankets separated him from her. Yet, she enjoyed laying next to him, her head seemed to have found that perfect groove between clavicle and pecks. Luna lightly trailed her fingers along his chest. ”I know how hard it is to settle down and call a single place home, but… Do you think, at the very least, you can call this place home from travel?” Already, she was thinking about how to alert Tenebrae or herself of his arrival to the rainforest. No matter how she thought of it, however, the best course of action seemed to be getting him his own wyvern companion.

A mischievous smile curved her lips as Luna pushed herself up to gaze down at Aven. ”I just realized something, Aven. We are home alone… You are naked in my bed… And we…” She broke off as she leaned down, planting a kiss on his collar bone. ”Can,” another kiss was placed just a bit lower. ”Explore,” Luna whispered as a hand snuck under the covers to slide down to his navel, allowing him to believe she would reach below his beltline for something else entirely as she planted yet another kiss on his chest.

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?