Trivian Fauxglove

Character Info
Name: Trivian Fauxglove
Alignment: CG
Race: Pocket Geminite
Class: Geminite Elder Storm
Silver: 0
Dearest Xaven,
I hope this letter finds you well. I miss you dearly, and I wish we could be united once again.
You told me to leave the letter out on my window sill in the tear glass vial, and by dawns light, it should be delivered to you safely.
I wish I would see you, and know that you are alright.
Come morning, I will be off on yet another one of my mindless adventures, searching for knowledge, and learning new things.
Things are not the same without you. I want you to come home to me.
Come home to your family, who are grieving and doing worse without you every moment of their lives.
I miss when you stole the berries from my plate, or when you were teaching me how to play your lute.
The only things you left behind were your ring and your cloak.
But theres a box on the table that you told me to take.
So I did, and I can't open it.
I wish I knew where you were so I could get the key back from you.
I don't know if you forgot to leave the key there, or if you intentionally didn't want me to know what was inside the box. 
To be honest, I'm scared of what I find inside the box. 
I don't know if its the thing you wanted to give me before you disappeared.
Or is it something proving that your dead?
By the way, thank you for the beautiful bouquet of moon flowers. 
They match my room perfectly. 
Well, I guess if you give me constant gifts, then that proves that your alive, right?
…right?

Yours Truly, Trivian    

If laughter was the best medicine, then by Ezra's Might she'd cure the world. - Oden.
For Xaven. And all the times you stole the berries from my plate and the words from my mouth.
To Chay. I'm sorry for all the times I tricked you into babysitting Oden at alll the taverns we went to. I owe you one. (Or maybe three million)