Ciara

Character Info
Name: Ciara
Alignment: CN
Race: Fae
Class: Noble/Bard
Silver: 1659
To my dearest mother, 

Could you stop sending people to hunt me down?! I understand you were upset when I took off on my own but that does not mean you can make people chase after me like I'm some sort of dog! In case you have forgotten, I am not a child! I may go where I please and do what I like. Our reputation is going to suffer the same if I stay home, in fact it might suffer more if I return. So why don't you give up already? You were the one who wanted me to travel outside of the Feeorin Forest. Sometimes I wonder what on Revaliir goes through your mind. And, no I shall not come to visit. Knowing you dear mother, there is a trap the second I get there. Don't try to deny it. This wouldn't be the first time you've done something like this. 

That out of the way, how are you? Obviously your spies have told you everything they've been able to pick up on me but I'll give you a more detailed version. The WildFest was real and I did host it. There were fireworks, dancing, jesters, drinks, banquets, and the best part of it wall was I had it opened for anybody. Every person from every walks of life were there. I bet you're wondering how I got finances for this. Well that's my little secret. It's a shame you never were able to show up. I did send a flyer your way. Regardless it was the most fun I've had in ages!

Well that's all the time I have to write. There is going to be a major bash in Adeluna and I simply cannot miss out. 

With all respects, 
Ciara Aeron