Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Guardian Of Mysteries, Posted: Fri May 8, 2020 11:07 AM, Post Subject: Letter To Richard

Dear Friend,
  I have just arrived in port to  Adeluna, and plan to traval to Vilpamolan Coast by sundown tomorrow. I received word from a little bird that you have arrived in Onnen not to long ago. If you could, please stop by the Sahel Hightops library. I had requested a book there, but the airship was leaving, so I didn't have enough time to pick it up. Could you do me a favor and pick it up for me please? That would be most appreciated. 

Now, I didn't come here to ask if you could pick up a silly poem book, of course not. Now, lets get down to business. I have plans to open a bookshop in several locations. One of them is in Adeluna. I need your help because you are properly educated in business. I will need proper materials to set up an appealing looking shop, for mages, deities, and scholars alike. 

Of course, you might be asking what material will be found in the book shop. As you know, I am fond of a little bit of everything, so there will be different sections of the shop dedicated for different things. Poetry, alchemy, simple spell books for young mages, great works from amazing authors. You name it, I'll get it. I would also like you to be my right hand man in this business. 

Of course, if you decide to decline this offer, I will happily choose Emily to be my right hand woman. I know how much she likes books.

Yours truly,
               Emile, Guardian of Mysteries.