Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Letters > Letter to Guardian Of Secrets (Private)
UnbornCelestial

Character Info
Name: Emily Starborn
Alignment: CE
Race: Naga
Class: Mage Trainee
Silver: 0
Dear Richard,
I have heard of your loss, and I have wanted to send my deepest regards. I remember when I first met you, you were only three months old. I had helped with your birth, then immediately had to leave three days after. I took care of your mother all that I could. I have recently received word that your ship has arrived in Parvpora and that you are heading to Republic of Karith. I am so happy to see you once again! I hope you are doing well, being that you are a halfling and all. 

I have recently traveled to Canelux, and have just entered Kingdom of Adeluna. I have plans to rest and restock in supplies before heading out into the Harena Wastelands. I know, a snake like me shouldn't be going into such a vast dessert without the proper supplies. But that is why I am in Adeluna! And now, it is growing dark. I must fine a safe place to rest my tired eyelids. Hope you get back to me soon! 

From,
              Emily Starborn
Canelux