Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Letters > Letter In A Bottle (Open)
UnbornCelestial

Character Info
Name: Emily Starborn
Alignment: CE
Race: Naga
Class: Mage Trainee
Silver: 0
To Whoever Finds This,
Traveler! Warrior! Deity! Creature! I am a naga, in search of a traveling companion! Of course, you might be wondering who this is, of course! I am Emily Starborn! I have wandered this mysterious place you would call Revaliir, in search of adventure! And adventure I have found! Yes, I have been far and wide, here and there, and I plan to go much more places! But it has been so lonely! I need mages, warriors, or anyone in that matter, who will join me on my trip across the Revaliir! You must be daring, you must be brave, you must be ready to fight, and most of all, you must be ready to get involved with the law! As a individual who has promised to follow the laws of a chaotic evil, I have no problem with tangling myself even with the toughest gangs. Be ready to get dirty!

Signed,
 Emily Starborn