Attie

Character Info
Name: Attie
Alignment: CN
Race: Human (Dead)
Class: Wanderer/Scholar
Silver: 0
Dear Chrys, 

I need your help. I've found something dangerous and I can't take him on my own. His name is Marcov and he is one the most wretched beings in existence. If all of the world's evil, cruelty, and disgusting abominations were combined into a person, he would be that person. I've been investigating him and I've found so many horrible acts performed by his hand. We have to take him down or else he will do far more damage. 

Please come to Riverside Inn in Jayou as fast as possible. I'm sending this letter through a group of jaybirds. He is watching me. I can't rely on normal messengers. There will be two others meeting up with us. Cao and Bianca. They are my friends and I trust them with my life. Together and with the information I have found, we should be able to take this son of a bitch down for good. 

Please help, 
Attie