Attie

Character Info
Name: Attie
Alignment: CN
Race: Human (Dead)
Class: Wanderer/Scholar
Silver: 0
Dear Bianca, 

I need your help. This is one of the few times I'll ask for it but I'm desperate. I can't do this on my own. Marcov is his name, the person who I've been investigating. He's a twisted abomination of a person that knows no love or kindness. Think of your past self but….worse. More dangerous. More powerful. But he's too strong for me to take on. That's why I need your help. So please, help me. 

We will be meeting up at the Riverside Inn in Jayou. I'm sending this letter via jaybirds. Normal senders are too untrustworthy. Watch your back during your travels. Even with the jaybirds….I have a feeling that we will have to be cautious. There will be a group of people with us. Chrys and Cao are going to be there too. They are my friends and I trust them with my life. Together I think we will be able to take this son of a bitch down. 

Please be careful, 
Attie.