Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Letters > Letter to Cao Lixue
Attie

Character Info
Name: Attie
Alignment: CN
Race: Human (Dead)
Class: Wanderer/Scholar
Silver: 0
Dear Cao, 

I need your help with something. There is a man named Marcov. He is a cruel and evil individual. I've found something of his which has led me down a path of investigation. What he has done and is doing, is some of the most despicable and disgusting acts that I have ever seen with my eyes. I've been through the war of the worldeater so you know that I am not saying this lightly. He needs to be stopped. 

But I can't do it alone. Otherwise I wouldn't bother you with this. I don't want you to get hurt but this….for once I can say that I can't handle this on my own. If we do nothing people will die or worse. I have to be discreet with what I say. I know he's watching me. That's why this letter is going to be sent through a group of bird friends instead of messengers. I'm inviting two others, Chrys and Bianca. Both of them are trustworthy, I trust them with my life. We will meet up at the Riverside Inn in Jayou. Once we are there, I'll tell you more about what's going on. 

From, 
Attie