Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Caius, Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:32 AM, Post Subject: Letters to Home [P/R?]

Dear Mom, 

I love you. That is the first thing I wanted to get across. No matter what happens, I will always love you both…even father. My travels have been going fairly well. I've met many new people and seen new places. I wish you and father would be able to see the things that I have seen. Perhaps I can find a spell or trinket that will allow that sort of thing… Oh! You probably want to know about my new friends. First there's Paradox. She is a centaur who is kind-hearted but a bit protective. We met while on a trip to Naebele in the Azure Remains.

The Azure remains is essentially a cloud city. I know that sounds impossible but its true! I was up there to find some of the Azure stones. These stones were fascinating! A stone that could last for a long time. Anybody would be interested in having an ancient stone as a piece of their jewelry. I was up there to gather some for jewelry and to give to some scholars as a donation. Apparently Paradox was up there for similar reasons. In fact, she was up there far longer than I was! We became fast friends and both faced the challenges that the city presented. 

I also met three people at a party! And no, it was not a royal ball nor was it a warrior's party. It was in Parvpora at the Hanging Gardens. The event was for lovers and romance type stuff. No, I do not have a romantic partner mother. I got to meet a lovely lady named Nix. She and I got to discuss all sorts of things before she had to go. Then there was Ardea and Lucina. Both of them are a bit odd, but I like them! Ardea seemed reserved and secretive while Lucina was bubbly and friendly. We agreed to head to Egjora to help Ardea find something. But that is another story for later. 

Did you hear about Horae Island? Well, it had been raining treasures from the sky. At first I was as excited as everybody else about the events. However, the more I thought about it, the more that I realized that this might spell disaster. Too much gold and jewels would make the value of those items fall. As a result, the miners and people who retrieve those items will suffer. Jewelry like mine will have the value lowered and I'll have to make more. Normally that type of thing wouldn't be a problem but I gather my own materials. It won't be good if somebody is able to make high quality jewelry faster. But a woman was able to help safe or at least help the situation. 

Those were the most important events that happened recently. I can't wait to hear back from you Mom! It would…really be nice if I got a letter from you or father. I miss you both. I'm sure that father is still angry with me but…we need to get over that anger. I want to have a good relationship with the both of you. So please, send me a letter back.

With love,
Caius