Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Letters > Dearest Lirin [P/R]
Tadhg

Character Info
Name: Tadhg Ó Mordha
Alignment: CE
Race: demon
Class: Plague bearer
Silver: 2454
Dearest Lirin,

I hope this letter finds you well. It feels like we have been apart for ages, truly though it has only been a short while. I wanted to write you for awhile, just haven't gotten the chance. During our time apart I have been searching for someone to help me fix my weak mind. So no siren, or any other mind controlling harlot can turn me against you. Ever since the conflict at the island festival this has been my main focus. So far the villages I have stumbled on, has been very normal. No magic users, people who study meditation or psonics, just farmers, and normal villagers. I wonder, was there anybody in Sviet that matches this description? You remember Sviet right? It was the place place you tortured, then broke me. I don't mean this in a bad way, I really did enjoy it. It was also the place you helped me become a stronger person. You found me in that orc village, and i'm am not afraid to admit that I was a coward then. I was hiding from the world, and my own personal demons, plus some actual ones. Then you appeared, and I thought I was dead at that point. Then you did something miraculous, you saved me, both literally, and figuratively. Since then we've been together. Sometimes we'd make love, attend parties, visit exotic locales, or kill some demons.

Like the one time I found you in the Umbral Depths. They captured, you and dragged you to that dark place. But they made one fatal mistake, they took YOU. They tortured YOU, and starved YOU. All in an attempt to draw me out, and it worked. I fought my way to you, slaughtering every demon whom dare stood in my path, and they crumbled. Seeing you there, wounded, and weak, made me relaize just how much I would go through to save you. I would kill legions of demons, armies of men. Just to stay by your side, and keep you safe. YOU, Lirin Vendethiel, you are everything to me, and I would be nothing without you. I love you truly, and deeply.

This of course is why I have left your side for the time being. I saw how much I hurt you while I was under that sirens control. I vow to become stronger so that never happens again. I never want to see you that sad, and heart broken, ever again. Because it made me feel, just as bad knowing that I had caused it. To be completely honest, when I first left, I had been seeking a place, to die, where no one would find me. I was very disheartened by what had happened. Then I recalled the heart string, and you just, as my death was approaching. I gained the courage, and continued my journey, this time with the goal of becoming stronger for you. One day we will be together again, and live a happy life, not worrying about the challenges that face us, Someday. Ar Lath Ma, Vhenan.

Love,
Tadhg Mordha