Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Letters > Letters of Wolves and Flowers[P/R]
Gaea Rose

Character Info
Name: Gaea Rose
Alignment: TG
Race: Epimelide/Rosenite
Class: Herbalist
Silver: 2091
Dear Farm Boy,

We made the long trek over to Parvpora to see my stepfather. It was oddly entertaining watching Gemma freak out at everything there was to see in his temple. She also may or may not have flooded his entire Oculus, which is the top of his tower where his meeting space is, with thousands of flowers. Should have seen the look on his face. It was absolutely priceless. I tried to get Gemma not to do it but it didn’t look like she was going to listen to me.

I wish you could have met him. He is pretty down to earth… He is also a werebear and I thought you would find that interesting. We’re going to be spending a bit of time here before we move back to Canelux. I am sending this by Lofe but I had to do some magic trickery to get it to him. Hopefully, he doesn’t eat it. You know how he can be.

-Flower Girl

Flowers compose a scene so pleasing

"Too much of water hast thou Poor Ophelia"