Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Wilderwald, Posted: Wed May 9, 2018 6:33 PM, Post Subject: Paper Trail for the Angel [O]

A short letter on old crinkled parchment in unsteady handwriting reads as follows in large and fortunately legible letters. The lines are thick, as if the quill nib was pressed on.

To whom it concerns,

I heard that somebody was looking for an angel with this description. I know it's not much, but I might have met someone who fits the picture a while back in the plains of Bohar. She had large wings almost down to the ground, the biggest ones I've ever seen. Strong but armed, she was walking alone when we both had to take shelter from a storm. I can't say where she went after that night hiding out from the rain, hopefully she's still on the continent somewhere. Best of luck to you.

– W. B.

Author: Raziel, Posted: Wed May 9, 2018 5:35 PM, Post Subject: Paper Trail for the Angel [O]

"Is this thing on?"
"Maurelle's Sphere is now recording."
"This is relatively cool. Okay so… I need someone to help me out. Friends and acquaintances are going to be trying to help me locate someone named Gabe and Rammie. Can… Can you read letters and such to me?"
"The Sphere can."
"Alright, I will also need you to analyze the information, and create a list of places for me to travel, preferably in a travel-able order without doing a bunch of backtracking."
"The Sphere shall remind thee."
"One more thing?"
"Yes, mistress?"
"On second thought… Nevermind. End recording."

O.O.C. Use this to direct Raziel in her path! Write her letters with any information you might have heard about this mysterious Gabe or Rammie. It could even be made up, just to mess with the blind angel. Help me have a wacky adventure across the world of Revaliir!