Silverstein

Character Info
Name: Katerina Sofia Silverstein
Alignment: TN
Race: 1/2 Wolf Demon and 1/2 High Elemental
Class:
Silver: 1706
Page One

My father used to tell me to write everything down. No matter how horrible or great it was. Everything is worth writing about, so one could remember every detail.

I can still picture him hunched over his desk; the sound of the quill against the parchment echoing in the silent house. My mother would be reading her latest book and I watching them over my homework, I should be doing….I miss those days. The peaceful ones. Most of my memories are of death.

My parents death, I can never forget that moment. My fathers eyes on me, begging me not to say anything. I can still remember the smell of the rain as it fell around us. The way my parents obediently kneeled down to await the last name. That last name that would sent the katana through their necks. I will always wonder, why did they have to die? They were innocent. What person did they die for? The coward of a man who couldn’t show his face as they died. Couldn’t even speak up as innocents died because of him.

I should of stayed, maybe I would of died by the sword as my parents. Maybe I could have cleared their name. I should've done something then ran away.  It wouldn’t have took hundreds of years for their name to be cleared. Or so the woman I met in the forest said. “A name once stained and now given honor in the annals of history.” Her words will forever be with me till I find out the truth.

How did they find the one who committed the crimes? Is the person still living? I would love to kill them myself. One day I will have the answers to my questions. One day I will have my revenge.