Mandrake
Witch Pepper
Poppy Blossoms
Ginger Root
Dragon's Breath
Hair of Hippogryph
Essence of Widow

Dear Diary,

I heard the whispers first. Merchants in stalls with hands cupped over the mouths. I could hear them. I always listen extra closely when I hear whispering voices. Time Death. I do not even know what it means. Here in Mamlak we hardly experienced anything, right? I did not feel any different anyways. What do these people know that I do not? Why was I over looked? Was I not brave enough? Was it destiny? Fate? The blessing of the Gods? I almost want to seek better answers instead of leaving these things up to question. Almost. This city missed the Time Death, we all were overlooked. What more could I be grateful for?

-Violet.

Violet

Character Info
Name: Violet Mentis
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Cleric - Apothecary
Silver: 129
  Shopping list  
Apoy Hot spring water
Poppy Blossoms
Ginger Root
Essence of Widow
Kaffee
Perrotta
Julip Juice
Hippo Hair
Rabbit Luck

Dear Diary,

I have done more research, it has proved fruitful, but not enough to quell my ambitions. I wish to find the potion of youth, the fountain of youth, or immortality as the Gods do. There must be a way that a mortal such as myself can possibly do this. I can not possibly find the nectar or drink of the immortals, and it is likely that they are only able to consume such things because of their immortality, this isn't a source. Such dangers can not get pass me, I only have one shot at making the potion, I do not wish to die in the process.

I should be spending all of my time on the potions but instead I find myself traveling more. Meeting new creatures has a pleasure that I did not expect. Spending all of my time in Mamlak is not suiting my purpose. Just the other week I found a place that walks. The city. The land, it moves. It was unlike anything had I encountered before. It is my favorite place in all of the world. If only mother and father had moved there and I had been raised among all of that grandeur. It was sublime. And while on this journey I was capable of meeting a halfling. He was coarse and cross most of the time like my father's father, but he did save me after I had found a mandrake.

Speaking of which, I have enough mandrake root to last me a life time. It was perfect to find such a thing out in the wild, even if I had to be saved from it. I can not wait to see what else I will find in the future. What adventures the world has in store for me.

-Violet