Blaze

Character Info
Name: Blaze
Alignment: None
Race: Elf
Class: Ranger Captain
Silver: 12
A New Life.

I am Blaze Lagoon, I am a high elf and I am one hundred and twelve years old. I come from the realm of Keệpa, A small kingdom far away from which I was banished thirty years ago. I will not go in to that here for it is not the place for such a story. This Journal is to help me think, to gather my thoughts and to build my life anew in the land of Revaliir in which I find myself. 

I have reached the forest of Viren, and it is here that I intend to build myself a simple home. I’ve gathered a few supplies, and I’ve cleared a plot around an oak bigger than any other I’ve seen in these parts. I shall build around it a circular house with a thatched roof. 

Whilst I was gathering materials for my camp I stumbled across a bear cub orphaned by hunters. I rescued her and named her Glaube. She seems to adore me already, and I’m already very fond of her. She certainly likes the rabbit I’ve been feeding her. 

I think that we shall be happy with this land. Tomorrow I will head into the city and pick up vegetable seeds so I can work the soil. I’ll scout for a cloth merchant too, see if there is something I can snatch up and have a go with. 

I have a good feeling about this place.