Character Info
Name: Moriganne
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: Illusion, Destruction and Conjuration Mage
Silver: 2
Screaming, burning, crumbling, silence.
Screaming, burning, crumbling, silence.
((These words repeat through pages and pages of the tattered, thick journal. Finally, a small paragraph with sprawled, scribbled writing is found on a page…

They won't stop
the visions
the destruction
war
burning
burning
smolders and ash
i hear them screaming
i have a death wish.
Eunoia

Character Info
I have learned a new Spell; Conjure Food. It is enough to suffice me for a single meal; it disgusts me, but is the best I can do at the moment.
After losing all my powers, my memories, and only having the visions left, I'm going insane. Luckily, this is one of my saner periods…
Slowly, slowly, I am regaining my memory of my past, and my lost power. The only thing I see prominently in the muddle that is my mind is a blonde, fierce warrior…
I plan to go on some journeys soon, to pick up some coin for new gear or spells. Maybe I will visit Parpavora? We'll see.
Everyday I try to remember.
I lived in..
Camelot. Yes, that was it. A glorious and proud kingdom, nicknamed the "Golden City". A kind king ruled. Or was he cruel? That part is foggy…
I also recall there being a murder. Who was the killer? Ag ((The page is torn off)).
Eunoia

Character Info
I took a walk in a grand forest today. I do not know where it was, or if it even existed.
I also became a champion in a lowly tavern, with the help of my Mind Rot spell. However, someone seemed to have found me out.
Oh well.
Many times I have wondered what the Gods have set in store for me. Or maybe Demons have me wrapped around their fingers? I do not know. I have no side; whichever benefits me the most is obviously the side I will join until I bore of them.
I remember being part of many Guilds, mainly "corrupt" ones. Thieves, murders, cultists. But I realized that they all had a unique code, a system and reason towards their madness. I find it respectable. And there is always good pay, of course.
I have become quicker in my learning of Spells. In fact, I just mastered Corpse Skin, a gruesome attack in which I literally have my opponent's skin rot off. Wonderful, isn't it? Then I simply have more dead to rise! I mean, surely they don't have anything better to do.
I haven't really a permanent abode yet. I should probably fix that. A simple use of Mind Rot should be all; then I can put a poor sod to work while I take over his home. Yes, being a Mage most definitely has it's perks! Maybe I will go visit a Mage School, hmm? Yes, maybe.
i hope soon to gain the skills of summoning Atronarchs and Familars quite soon. Also, maybe get a better staff or just ditch it entirely.
Eunoia

Character Info
I've just purchased empty vials and healing herbs. I plan to pair them with my mortar and pestle, to create a healing potion.
I had to fight off some giant vermin today. Did you know a rat smells quite wonderful when burnt to a crisp? I almost took it home to eat, but instead my Food Conjuration will save me from contacting any diseases.
As I wrote before, I have managed to take over a small lumbermill at the edge of a thick forest, managed by a burly man, his wife and two young children. I let them go about their lives, without having to use violent means. I do love Mind Rot.
I've noticed myself becoming saner over time, yet it has been awhile since I remembered something. If I cannot find answers soon enough, maybe I must approach a Deity…
((There is a pause of many blank pages, but covering an entire one is a singular, largely-scrawled name:

SYRIENNE