Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > The War Rages On
Petrichor

Character Info
Name: Syrienne
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Sword and shield Tank
Silver: 3
(The journal is worn, with yellowed pages and loose seams. Sprawled handwriting cover the inside pages…)

War is coming. War is coming and I am doing nothing! Euthymius was right. Humanity is going to fall to it's knees, screaming for mercy, and I can do nothing to help. I am a disgrace to my kingdom. My home…
(The following pages are splotched with ink; some of the text is unreadable.)
I think of that day constantly. Seeing my (unreadable) just lying there, blood pools around him. The symbol. My own (Unreadable)! He did this! And that day I swore on my last breath I would avenge him. To make up for everything, for my sins, for abando(unreadable). I will take back my home, my precious Ca(unreadable). Agowilt will pay.

Petrichor

Character Info
Name: Syrienne
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Sword and shield Tank
Silver: 3
I had five brothers.
Audric, the eldest. He was an extraordinary mage; I say his Mana could challenge Merlin's. Died after a freak accident in his alchemy room.
Cadby and Cederic. Great warriors. Both taken after the horrible epidemic, along with mother.
Agowilt. My twin; my closest brother. A damned traitor who should die a horrible, gruesome death.
And William, my sweet, sweet youngest brother. I cherish him dearly. But They have him now; he is safe. He will be safe until I end this war.

Then I had my sister, Margaret. She married into royalty as soon as she could, abandoning us. I wonder if she is alive still, at times. I never really knew her.