Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > The Medical Documentation
Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Everything here is recorded by Angela and Xeik

Her existence and his attitude
Written at the time of the first dream time so long ago

I sent that boy on a foolish errand into the mind of that girl. I was too busy wondering if it would work to think about if I should have. The mind of a person is a sacred sanctuary and sending someone into that sanctuary seems like a gross perversion.

I did it anyways and I’m not sorry.

What I do know about this girl so far. Her name is Simone Auclair. She appears to have the body of a sixteen-year-old but I’m afraid that’s where the normal ends. She is not sixteen at least not her soul. Her soul dates back almost longer than I’ve been alive, maybe even more so than that. It’s hard to get information on her when she doesn’t even remember who she is or how she became this way.

I’m observing the choices Raith’s Lewis is making. The boy is crude and doesn’t even recognize his attachment to this girl. He thinks of her as a means to the end of something. To regain the pride lost by the fact his kill did not stay dead. It’s clear he cares for her because of the way he protects the guide.

I should take the time to record what I believe is happening. The Guide is a completely different entity from Simone herself but it is still Simone. She is neither the true Simone nor the younger shell of Simone. My hypothesis is that in order to endure whatever this girl has endured she splintered herself into many pieces of herself. Something that the average person wouldn’t be able to accomplish. They would sooner go crazy. I hypothesize that Simone was able to do this thanks to the deep magic I sense in her.

Lewis, himself, seems to hold a connection to each of the various sins of Simone. These sins as they call it are parts of her personality that have been perverted to the extreme. They witnessed the torture and had their innocence ripped from them. This supports that sometimes a monster is indeed created and not born. But I digress, it doesn’t appear that Lewis realizes that he is just as much connected to them as he is to the Guide/Shell Simone.

I sense great ancient magic at work here. The workings of the old gods as it were. We’ll just call it that. I believe what we’re seeing is the growth of a heartstring with unrivaled possibilities. I shall call this resonance. Yes, their souls are resonating with each other. For as dissimilar as Lewis thinks they are… That is not the case. They are in perfect unison in other ways.

My… What an interesting pair this is.

I could study them for centuries and not be bored.

Simone is cursed by the fey. It is a strong curse that recycles her life and body back to when the curse was placed on her. This explains her sixteen-year-old shell. The added wipe of her memories is probably to better control the shell. It’s obvious to me that this fey holds an obsession to make Simone his. From the violations she has been put through to how he tried to break her.

Her soul sings of much torture and violence. Heartache. Sorrow. This girl isn’t going to make it, is she?

This growing heartstring is wasted on them both. I shall observe and offer guidance where necessary but my words will be wasted on them both.

This has been recorded in the first part of the Terra Season.

Angela E. Rose

Simone

Character Info
Sickness

For all the mysteries this girl seems to be… It appears she isn’t above getting sick. She suffers from the same illness ravaging the plains. Some traveler must have brought it into Raith’s domain and she caught it.

They failed to correctly identify what illness she has and it could have actually killed her. I observed Lewis deciding, correctly might I add, that he would rather her not suffer even if she could not actually die. This is an improvement. Maybe my guidance isn’t wasted on them.

Of course, that’s what I would have said if I hadn’t tried to convince Lewis that his task was meaningless. Killing a loved one isn’t something I would wish on my worst enemy. It isn’t something I would even do as a punishment. It’s inhumane. The ties that bind us are special and soak so much life into the earth.

He said he had promised to end her misery. What a sad state for this lad to be in. I could sense the heartbreak in his words. Even if he didn’t recognize what was happening… He must be able to feel that something was off.

He loves this girl. He would die for this girl.

Why can he not see the error of these thoughts?

For now, I’ve healed the girl of her ailment. I will continue to watch over them both until the journey comes to an end.

Let it not be in disappointment. Their heartstring is so bright to me.

Angela E. Rose

Simone

Character Info
The End and the Beginning

I married those two on the dawn of their promise. One last act that Lewis couldn’t even understand.

That dumb boy set her free. That dumb girl couldn’t see what was in front of her. Years of suffering left stagnant growth in her blinding her to the actual freedom in front of her. I knew my words would be left to rot with that Lewis.

So ends the medical records for Simone Auclair. My observations are done. I shall mark her as deceased and be done with it.

Angela E. Rose

Where to begin with this next set. I was so for sure that my words were lost on Lewis Dusk. So for sure that he didn’t hear me or understand what I had spoken to him. He did not seem to understand his love for that girl.

I didn’t watch over him after he slit her throat. I was annoyed and cut it off. They had enough time to change their minds and I had thought he would have to live with it for the rest of his life.

He had the audacity to storm into my realm and demand she be brought back. It was an interesting request I should have turned down… but the possibilities. I had been struggling with getting her soul to rest. She was waiting for Lewis’s journey to the afterlife. No matter how much she had to wait… She would wait for her husband.

I was staring at Raine when I had the idea. I knew what I would make her. It would be a challenge but it would fit. A harbinger of death for an assassin? I do fancy myself a comedic once in a while. We made her body. Forged it full of things she loved. I created art. It needed a month to actually be able to hold a soul. I burned an incantation into the shoulder of that boy and gave him the scroll to do it to her as well.

I would create full resonance. It would either damn them or they would thrive. It’s very rare when I see a heartstring this vibrant. Maybe they will make it after all.

Simone appears healthy in her new body. She’s adjusted well. The pain from their connected thoughts, emotions, and everything else in between left them unable to move for a while. They consummated their marriage, because of course they would, in that dark cave. I will keep regular updates on them. Now I have all the time in the world to study their resonance.

I have created life from death.

Angela E. Rose