Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Nyx Aella, Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:28 PM, Post Subject: A Catalog of Places

Travel to Itjivut

Truly, I should have paid more attention to what was going on outside of academics. Three dragons on the loose and two mages trying to gather mana? Maybe they need one more adventurer. Ha. I guess that means I'm an adventure now, not a scholar on their way to become a mage. But, you know, never been one for complicated titles. I'll just say I'm a mage if any one asks and we won't have to worry about the "adventurer" part.

But yeah- collecting mana. Decided to go to the island first. Because an island seemed easier to completely explore than an entire continent. Plus, means I can mark one place off and never have to go back to any place near… since there are no near places. I suppose if I like it there then my decision would be unfortunate, but I suspect Iria will always be the place I want to be in.

It's freezing here,
Nyx

P.S. I might become an icicle.

Author: Nyx Aella, Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:13 PM, Post Subject: A Catalog of Places

Iria City

I will be leaving this city. The hope is that I'll return with more- spells, friends, wisdom, knowledge. I'll return and I will continue my education as a mage, with more experience under my belt. That's what my parents believe anyway, certainly a bit more eager for this journey than I am. Of course, they're not going anywhere- just sent off their two daughters to gain something more in their fields outside of Iria. I suppose I can't blame them, certainly have gotten quite used to the city myself.

That doesn't mean I feel ready. My spells are rather minimal considering I've seeked out very little higher education asides from what I was taught at school. But I know those spells pretty well, put a lot of time into them. Hope they'll help guide my adventure.

So long my friend, the beautiful city of Iria,
Nyx