Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > Tail of a Siren (Yes, I meant Tail)
Froya

Character Info
Name: Froya Nikiforov
Alignment: CN
Race: Siren
Class: Fight Club Worker
Silver: 56
Since I have a very expensive taste when it comes to fashion, I decided to keep a journal full of my fashion choices and potentially other things. 

Casual attire, which includes a creme colored high collared shirt with large sleeves. A reddish colored vest with gold buttons and trim, brown fabric pants, and knee-high black boots with gold buttons.

Attire she is commonly seen wearing on airships. A large leather coat with a high collar, the inside lined with blue gemstone dust, a lacey black dress with a split skirt. Black heeled ankle boots. The outfit is topped off with many leather bracelets with spikes. 

More formal attire. Used for formal house parties. A beautiful layed silk open galaxy dress with a parted chest and string sleeves attached to a dark blue metal choker. The dress is braced with the same metal but in a belt form with a blue lace leotard. Black tights with a lace top, blue heeled boots, and to top it off, a sparkly blue bowler hat with a blue satin ribbon and metal bracelets. 

Fun seasonal attire! In special threads or events in the fall, I'll wear this! A mostly leather outfit colored with fun and warming colors themed like fall, topped off with a witches hat and a large dark blue cloak.

Only when I wants to look very suspicious! A full leather outfit decked out with chains, leather accessories, a high collar, and dark-themed camouflage print. 

A snazzy outfit to wear to taverns if I want to be the center of attention! A mostly leather no-sleeve jumpsuit with a sparkly lace train, lower sleeves, and collarbone and neck area. Also adorned with spikes. Black metal heeled boots. 

A more formal and dressy sort of outfit. A blue and yellow swirl split dress with no sleeves, and cuts on the chest and sides. Blue heeled boots with gold top trim and soles. Beautiful golden jewelry (If I feel snazzy enough), a white fur scarf, and finally, separate arm sleeves. 

(Trust me, there are a lot more outfits)

Snow is like a mother, gently holding her daughter. It covers the earth in a soft blanket of white, waiting for her to finally open her eyes and give birth to new life.
Froya

Character Info
Name: Froya Nikiforov
Alignment: CN
Race: Siren
Class: Fight Club Worker
Silver: 56
(More just a test to see if I can work without the Bb code.)
Bold
Itallic

Snow is like a mother, gently holding her daughter. It covers the earth in a soft blanket of white, waiting for her to finally open her eyes and give birth to new life.