Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > And my story begins here!
Yami

Character Info
Name: Yami Na-Heul
Alignment: LN
Race: Candite
Class: Ex-Noble
Silver: 0
Somehow, I have no idea how, but I managed to find this journal! I guess someone must've dropped it in Iria, because thats where I found it! In the doctors office in the lost and found. Oh, you might be wondering why I was in the doctors office! Well, first, its because of these awful head aches I've been having, second, I've been having these super weird thoughts, and third, I was prescribed a certain type of weird and shady looking drug, but I guess since its shady looking, It can't get much weirder than that! I've been taking the drug for a few days now, but I just found this journal sitting at the bottom of my backpack, where I had shoved it once I had first found it! I first want to say something…

Happy Sun Festival!

It is a huge festival that worshiped the sun in my culture!

But now, I want to cut to the chase! I want to document every single weird thought I've had in my mind! The thoughts have always been there, but I never had the chance to write them down, so here goes nothing!

This child is not meant to live
This child is dangerous
Destroy this Girl
The Seal is broken! It must be stopped
Where is she?
I see it. Its close.
Run away! Before she hurts you!
Kill this child.
And so… your journey begins.
I never expected an angel to set the world ablaze.

Some say she used to be an angel until her light was torn from her very soul.
Be warned: THIS CHILD SHOULD NOT BE ALIVE