Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > Crows Can Hunt Too
DimeSham

Character Info
Name: Crowe
Alignment: CN
Race: Demon
Class: Demon Hunter
Silver: 207
January 27th year unknown.I started this journal to keep track of my progress as I hunt the demons who have thrown me out of my home. You might ask, “why is a demon hunting other demons?” Or something similar like, “why do you kill your own kind?” To that I say, fuck off, you do not understand what I had to go through growing up in the streets near Kurayo. It was rather tiring. You see, I was originally from a noble demon family near Moon Bay. Though when they found out my ability to absorb other demons and still their powers my own family threw me out on the streets even if I didn’t know what was going on with me or how to control my power then.As a child, a young teenager, I had to learn and teach myself to survive. No kid should have to live that way. Even now my clothes are tattered and torn, my body is strong but frail. Everything I knew is from living on the road side.But from that day, I vowed to get my revenge and kill anyone who gets in my way. I have to devour the very family that betrayed me. With my ability which I now call Crismon Throat, I will “eat” them all and become stronger and stronger. Until they are all gone from this world. My father, mother, brother, aunts, uncle, cousins better beware. For Crowe is coming to get them. Especially the Ce'takchs-ni's.  I may be next to powerless now but I promised myself to kill them off one by one by one. I only have absorbed two demons to this day, my cousin, the next head of the Dror'gonoch family and a common thief. I have two magic spells I can use from then, a fireball spell which I inherited from my cousin, and a greater agility spell from the common thief. Though my journey of revenge has just begun.Next target: cousin Mackko Jorkos

As always,

Crowe
DimeSham

Character Info
Name: Crowe
Alignment: CN
Race: Demon
Class: Demon Hunter
Silver: 207
February 2nd, year unknown

My second entry, man so much has happened between my first entry and this one. I has tracked down Mackko Jorkos my first cousin. He is rather a pig, he is ultimately guilty of the deadly sin greed. Well, he is a demon like me afterall. We usually, at least in my family, take from the seven deadly sins. What about me? Well, I take after the deadly sin Wrath. It should be obvious.Enough about me though. It took me awhile but I did indeed find him, and where he’s headed. He is traveling for three days from the city of Kurayo to Kristaluri Palace atop the highest peak of the Zujiuchu Mountains. He is probably going there to see the palace himself. Give some appreciation to it.On day three of travel, when he gets out to visit the palace, that’s when I’ll strike. He should be easy to kill since he’s not too fast, what I worry about are the guards he has hired to take him there. His ability, Memory Flux, seems rather troubling. He is able to alter memories as well as create new ones. That’s how he’s able to get so many guards to protect him for cheap.Three days from now, and he’ll be dead with no remains to bury. He shall die by my hands alone.Next journal entry, will be when he is officially dead.

As always,

Crowe