Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > Some Ramblings
Elusive Green

Character Info
Name: Tyren Ravenhart
Alignment: CG
Race: Magic Imbued Human
Class:
Silver: 115
A new page for a new land. I can feel the change in the air. When the next step takes me over a threshold and everything is different. Even if I went back, it wouldn’t be there. Guess the next step is to find what this place is called.

How long has it been since this started? It’s just, strange to track it. Some people look at the sun, or the moon. The land is always a different age. I can’t tell how I’ve been aging or if I’ve just been moving through their years without it affecting my body the way it used to. It feels like lifetimes since I fled the grounds of the ivory tower.

I was a fool. She went there to study magic, and I didn’t have a lick of it. Went anyway. Didn’t know half of the histories. Practically begged to be taken in on the grounds as a guard, picking fights with the brothers and sisters of battle to “prove” I could do it. Lesson learned. At least they did take me in. The time in the barracks was hardly a waste. I did get my hands on as many weapons as they would teach me. Was always rubbish with a blade, but decent enough at cracking heads with a staff. Goodness knows that's come in handy a few times. Lots of places will let you get away with a walking stick when they don't want you to have a blade. It's been a long time though, I have definitely gotten rusty. Better just to avoid fights. Bad for your health. Unfortunately with a mug like mine, sometimes people just won't leave you alone. Heard demon and monster more than a few times. Guess that distant thunder when the Captain dubbed me Ravenhart was more than just dramatic timing.