Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > Cottondreams88
Cottondreams88

Character Info
Name: Haley Uiltre
Alignment: CG
Race: Human-Soul Witch
Class: Soul Witches are a very small group of Necromancer that would rather work with souls and puppets than dead bodies
Silver: 118
Adeluna is lively to say the least.There are so many people here it makes my head hurt.
I feel a headache coming on..
Buisness is…Promising.Im looking around to find somewhere to work, i dont really need the money but buisness means interacting with people, social interaction means sensing their life force and if im able to sense it without being noticed there is a big chance of..Taking Absorbing, some of it for myself.
Sacrificing mice and birds only feeds 1 and 2 so much..maybe if i could get eccess to the Butcher tent id be able to get something more….Sustantious? This language is confusing.Im going to bed.

While she can speak the local language fairly well,she still cant write or say complex things.She signs things with an X as is the normal Analphabeth fashion.