Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > Eloise's Life
TigerAlpaca

Character Info
Name: Eloise Blackbriar
Alignment: CG
Race: Eleven
Class: Sorcerer
Silver: 136
You find the journal under a bed - the cover is ripped. The first few pages are wet and illegible, but the rest you can read. The handwriting is big and loopy - like the person who wrote it didn't have much time.
Hello, person who's reading this. I'm not too good at expressing my thoughts - and I feel kind of silly by writing them down. I struggle to see the point in keeping a record of events in my life - but this can also double as a place to record my spells, so… I guess it's not useless after all. So, let's start with a little about me. Name - Eloise Blackbriar, gender - female, age - 20. I enjoy playing music, although many have begged me not to. I also cast spells - but nine times out of ten they backfire. Once I set my house on fire… However, that was back in my homeland. I don't really remember much of where I came from - I accidentally wiped my memory not too long ago. Also, I'm pretty forgetful.

And now I'm just rambling.

Just like that the entry stops, ink is smeared across the pages as if Eloise didn't wait for the ink to dry.