Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > A Half-Dragon's Ramblings
Elizabeth Stormflier

Character Info
Name: Elizabeth Stormflier
Alignment: CN
Race: Half-Dragon Lightning Variant
Class: Wanderer
Silver: 63
OOC Information

This thread will serve two purposes.
First of all, it will serve as the name suggests, merely a place for Elizabeth's ramblings, her comings and goings, et cetera.
Secondly, It will serve as a place where I can keep Elizabeth's threads and timeline in order.

Also, Elizabeth does curse. As such, caution is advised.

Now that the OOC stuff is out of the way, let us get into the Ramblings of a Half-Dragon.
Day 1

Well if this isn't strang. I bought this blank book from a random peddler back in the city. He just handed me a quill and some ink, said I should write about stuff in here. Then he just walked away. Next thing I knew, the man was gone. Weirdest damn guy I've ever met. Though I don't have much room to talk.

Anyways, enough about that peddler. I left town shortly after, was heading down to the old tower. The one that had fallen a long ass time ago. Some travelers had come into town. The were all bloody and injured. Apparently a scary piece of shit had set up shop over there.

Well, they were right. Only thing is, the piece of shit was a golem. Huge piece of crap. Big, lumbering, makes the ground shake whenever he walks. Slow, but damn if that armor isn't as thick as a dragon's hide. Right now, we're both in the tower itself. I'm up on a set of rafters. After dragging some steel plates over here, I set up shop for the night. My bag is right behind me, using it as a back-rest right now. Though, I guess I'll use it as a pillow later. My blades and bow are laid out next to me, with my shield a little farther along. 

Damnit.

That steel shit-pot is still lumbering way down there. Damnit. Usually I would try to take the bastard on myself, but, damn, this guy is huge. Damn, I'll have to run back to town tomorrow. Hopefully there are some idiots that are willing to take this thing out.