Character Info
Name: Evridiki Iseult
Alignment: LN
Race: Half-Angel
Class: Vigilante
Silver: 63
Journal 467~ Haza Savannah

Activity Log
  1. Completed Grenda's request. Got paid.
  2. Helped the Sheriff track down and arrest a band of thieves. 
  3. Received request from a poor man. Name unnecessary. Details below.
New Requests
A poor family was robbed last night; their house was partially burned. They asked me to track down the people who did it. The man says their leader's name is Osai. He's tall, got black hair, human. Didn't get many details about the rest of his clan. Think they're heading toward the Jasumin Lake– I'll go there tomorrow. I did not ask for payment.

Other

My feathers are almost fully grown back, though the molting process is slowing down the growth of those that were clipped. Soon, I'll be able to fly for more than a short period of time again, so that should greatly affect my chances in combat. I think my armor is getting rusty, though. Should probably get it repaired soon, or maybe just get an upgrade? Whichever comes first, but I'll make do until then. My sword is also in need of some repair. Perhaps I should get a new one imbued with magic…? Some enemies are harder to subdue than others, though. Magic can be a weakness, and that would be very inconvenient against nullifiers if the sword cannot hold its own without the magic. I'll look into it.

I am extremely close to Zets'Ki. I don't know if I should visit or not, though I'm leaning towards the latter. Certainly, my old home is no longer there, and the angels never treated me as one of them, anyways. The Djinn were nice, I suppose, but I doubt any of them remember me. This is fine. I've found another thing to focus on, and I have a job to do.

End