Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > Mir Shiral - My Journey
Rhaenys

Character Info
Name: Rhaenys
Alignment: CN
Race: Elf
Class: Elemental Archer
Silver: 524
Venti (Year One)

I am lost. I should record my thoughts - my journeys. The days have not been unkind to me, I suppose. I'm still making my camp in the forests - I've little desire to go to the cities. I doubt there'd be anything of use for me there, anyways. I've got Visenya on my shoulder; she watches as I write. I wonder if the scratching of the quill interests her? Or perhaps she can read. Who knows? She's a very smart hawk.

[there's a sudden streak of red ink, as if someone's hand slipped whilst writing]

Fenehdis! She just nipped my ear and flew off. Gods, Visenya. Maybe she really can read? I wouldn't be surprised, to be honest. Right, well, it's getting late. I intended to write more, but… perhaps in the morning.

Please see this spreadsheet for elven to english translations!
Rhaenys

Character Info
Name: Rhaenys
Alignment: CN
Race: Elf
Class: Elemental Archer
Silver: 524
Venti (Year One)

I met an elf today. She was a rather strange one, to say the least. I think she is mor'vharlaan. Why else would she be working with soldiers to stop a few bandits with a caravan? It's a waste, truly. No elf should be in the cities. Ah, dal'en, you get ahead of yourself. Not every elf is Dalish. Either way, I left her fairly quickly. She was hiding under a bridge in the water. It was so strange. Is that what the cities do to elves? Does it drive them mad? Ah, I shouldn't say these things, though no one else except for Visenya will see this journal… Ah well. I mean, Gods, she had an entire harpoon IN the bushes. How did she get it there, I wonder? Did the soldiers carry it? And why was there an entire battalion of soldiers for a few bandits? I'm thinking about this way too much.

Anyways, it was an odd day for me. I'll have to continue this later; it's about time for a hunt.

Please see this spreadsheet for elven to english translations!