Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > Who is Izzey Ius?
Izzey Ius

Character Info
Name: Izzey Ius
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: ArchMage
Silver: 2173
Inside, you find a large collection of various letters and writings, of multiple origins, and in no particular order. To the unobservant, they may appear as a simple, completely unorganized, collection of papers bearing little to no connection with one another, and holding no relevance whatsoever. Yet, to the more observant, every collected script is an essential piece to a puzzle, every piece required in order solve a very deep and profound mystery. They are the remnants of a destroyed identity, the very keys required in order to unlock the secret origin behind an unstable mind.
Izzey Ius

Character Info
Name: Izzey Ius
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: ArchMage
Silver: 2173
My Dearest Friend,

I am so proud of you! Dorris finally came over to visit us for a few weeks during her vacation, and told us that you've been recommended for a position as an Instructor! It's such a wonderful opportunity for you! Not only is it an opportunity to greatly improve your understanding of magic, which you're always striving for, but their also willing to pay you for doing it! It's the perfect dream job for you, which not everyone receives an opportunity to have! They say that Instructors get paid quite a lot, so that means that our next meal together is on you! Soon, I guess i'll have to start calling you, 'Professor Isabelle Louis'!

Also, how is your health these days? Dorris says you have been looking very tired lately, like you haven't been getting enough sleep, and seem stressed. She says it's also become difficult to approach you, as you're doing that 'thing' again, where you push everyone away, once you become too overly focused on achieving a goal or task. I already warned you multiple times about that.
I know that this has always been your method for achieving your goals, and it undoubtedly works, as the results show it, but you still have to remember to continue maintaining consideration of the feelings of those around you, especially your closest friends. You know Dorris cares a lot for you, as do I. She has known you long enough, and understands you well enough, in order to avoid becoming offended when you become like that, but it still can be quite infuriating for both of us to deal with at times. You have to learn to ease up.

Also, please take care of your health! I know there are such high expectations of you, especially from your father, who seems nearly impossible to please, but that doesn't mean you should kill yourself just to meet those expectations. With the way you live, I swear you'll be dead of a heart attack, long before you even hit thirty years of age. Please, remember to sleep and eat well! Your physical health is also very important, not just your magical ability. How can you become an exceptional mage, if you're too tired to even focus on studying a book, or too hungry to even focus on casting a spell correctly?
Remember, that you're in such a beautiful city, a place simple kids like us would've never even dreamed of living in. Yet, instead of exploring and further expanding your knowledge of the world, you continue to spend all your time cooped up in your room, reading books and doing research, just like you did at home. Magical knowledge is important, but so is knowledge of the world around you.

I've been saving up to visit you. I got a new job at the alchemy shop, and it pays pretty decently. Though, I don't do much here, except sell and clean, i've been learning a lot about potion making from watching others. It's much more interesting than working as a waitress in the tavern, that's for sure! I've recently even been thinking of studying alchemy, and opening up my own alchemy shop in the future! A crazy dream for a simple tavern girl like me, right? But you're living proof that crazy dreams can come true! I want to make sure I save up well before I come to visit; They say that just a piece of bread there cost as much as a full meal here. I know that you said, that you'd be more than willing to accommodate me if I visited you, but I want to be capable of providing for myself. I may not earn as much silver as you, but that doesn't mean I should settle for being a leech! Please take care of yourself before I come! Last thing I need to visit is a woman who died of a early heart attack, because she couldn't take care of her health!

~Yours Truly, Ella