Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > A Hidden Record
Xyros

Character Info
Name: X'yros Vas 'Vadam
Alignment: CE
Race: Sang'Vii ((Sung-Vee))
Class: ♚Retired Gladiator, Trained Warrior
Silver: 417
While walking down a travelers road on your usual stroll through the morning woods your feet take you to a turn in the road before the road continued on to a well-built stone bridge. You pause, noting a worn out trail through the foliage that deer and other animals normally took to the stream bank. Interested in filling your canister of the cold water to take along for the way back, you decide to travel down the path that leads to a steep descent. After struggling with the still-wet dirt, you finally reach the bank at the side of the stream. A cool breeze tugs at a bare spot at your back, and as you turn to tug your shirt down, you notice something rectangular-shaped beneath the bridge. Curious, you approach the object and discover that it is a book. Lifting it, dirt falls off of the rough-leather cover which is covered with stains and dents. Opening the bound book you read the pages, to soon discover that this is actually someone's journal… It's so old, you just assume that it's been lost. So you sit, and read their adventures.

Tracking Movement from Istan Village

I believe it's time to begin logging my travels across the continents once again, seeing as I can't remember things from one day to the next anymore. After forgetting a few important names.. Here's my list. 

-From Istaan Village; called into assistance after they assumed me to be some sort of knight, or hero of sorts… Met a Human male named Demiiros, received a tip from him that they were having problems with ships disappearing off of the coast of Taras, I knew what was going on as soon as he mentioned it. The coast of Taras… 
-Offered a good sum to figure out what happened to the ships. Headed South immediately with a small band, only lost a third of the members.
-Gaida and Drolk were at the head of our… group.
-It took about two weeks until we reached the shores of Taras in that megalopolis. A horrible place to be… Located a man named Nim, and took a ship out. It took a while to convince them I knew what I was doing. 
-Guided the ship for longer than they wanted to be out. Our supplies ran low, men were crippled with illness… it was a wonderful thing to happen. 
-We arrived at the shores of Sanghailen. My home continent. What a surprise the men where when they were slaughtered. 
-I completely forgot about Gaida and her powers, however.. She escaped during the night and boarded the ship back to the mainland.. with me on it. 

Taras–
-After escaping back to Taras-
-Gaiga told virtually everyone what had happened… Managed to break free from her power and escaped
-Ran into a group of guards at the edge of the city, weakened from a week of nothing to eat, I was captured again…
-Trialed for the death of the men, the death of a guard's horse.. 
-Sentenced to exectution by gladiating event… 
-Met Effagee…
-Won freedom, but not without many broken, everything.
-Saved by the Ravens, Talkiti healed and returned me to my health.

From there, I came across Olvar… Well, more like  he searched me out from retirement on a beach.
-Traveled to the misted lands to fight a beast for a reward..
-Rescued my daughter from the pits, bashed Olvar around.

…. As I was returning back home with my family… I fell into some sort of crack in the earth… Now I am here.

Years spent in this dimension- 1. 
The creatures here are different, the people are different.. the races seem to be similar to ours, none of this is familiar. Thankfully we all share the same tongue. 
So far, I have yet to come into contact with any other Sang'Vii. My heart longs for my family… I only wish them well.

Learned Lands:
-Alg-

There seemed to be a long ink slash in the paper, marking the end of the journal besides a few scribbles of names on the back page. You put the journal back down, wondering what happened to its owner, and walk away.