Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > Journal of Hans Hohencloren
Hans Ze Vampire Hunter

Character Info
Name: Hans von Hohencloren
Alignment: TG
Race: Human but who know what will happen
Class: Vampire Hunter
Silver: 692

On the First page, in common, this is written

PROPERTY OF HANS HOHENCOLERN
Any finder is asked to return it to the rightful owner and in case that such thing is not posible finder is asked to keep it

The rest of the journal is written in Egorjan

Well for my first entry I might just write few stuff about me just in case I forget everything about my life except my name so here I go:
My name Hans Von Hohencolern and I am a Vampire Hunter even though Hunting vampire wasn't my first choice when it comes to Job prospects but hey you gotta do with what you have. Now I am a Aprentice to Master Nicholas a very skilled Vampire Hunter who is also an Elf, to be honest I never heard of any Elven Vampire hunter in my entire life but that is probably because I did not lived for that long anyways. Now I must say that my mentor is probably one of the best ones I could ask for in terms of quolity of his teaching but ehm there is bit of problem he is incredibly enthusiastic about his job, a little bit too enthusiastic Ok screw it he has a Murderboner for all vampires even those that are integrated into socieity and are peacfull, this makes things akward when I let some liveand escape since they are innocent but I do not feel good lying to my Master.