Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > Thoughts of the Overseer
Shawarl

Character Info
Name: Shawarl
Alignment: CN
Race: Flower Dragon
Class:
Silver: 0
This land is strange. Just moments after awakening and having a snack I was interrupted by a strange man. So now I live and eat by one rule. "No Innocents" It is not much different than how I have been living. After all sacrifices of criminals were common to the former Maternal Overseer. I must figure out how she got the humans to not fear her. That and I must complete the coronation ceremony. Can't call myself Maternal Overseer with only a fraction my abilities unlocked.  But before all of that, I have to find a place to live, so that my seeds can grow in peace. 

Laeto Rainforest is a constant place I keep hearing of. People describe it as hot and wet, sounds just like home. I think I would do well to set up my new home there. From what the humans say, people live in small villages there, much like my homeland. Maybe I can abide by my new law, and protect one of these villages. My fruit will also do well there. I can sell it for these strange silver coins people use to trade goods for.

I found one thing I can drink, aside from water. This 'wine' humans drink is quite good. I will have to buy some when I earn some silver.

Shawarl

Character Info
Name: Shawarl
Alignment: CN
Race: Flower Dragon
Class:
Silver: 0
Life is interesting. I recently met a goddess, Angela The Mother. In exchange for taking care of her daughter. She has agreed to supply me with food, delicious food. On top of the jungle inhabitants calling the a guardian, I am now a warden. The dark of heart are released into the Laeto Rainforest, and I hunt them down. Exacting their punishment. By punishment I mean devouring them whole, or in bloody bits if they fight too hard. I think the mother might be due for a visit. After all, she has satisfied me plenty, it is due course that I preform another deed for her.

I like the way these human beings play, and I like playing along. 

Progress goes well on preforming the ceremony. I have obtained a banshee's wail, a key reagent needed to unlock the last step. Soon the title of Maternal Overseer will ring true. Perhaps then I can obtain what the former Overseer did. A pact with the humans to feed me their wicked. So that the seeds I have planted can grow stronger. I just have to gather enough life essence to do so. 

I must consume more of the flesh that pleases me so.