Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > A Rose Tinted Story.
Selica

Character Info
Name: Selica Rendust
Alignment: TN
Race: Rosenite
Class: Bard
Silver: 33
I remember the time I woke up. I saw people: people with dark rose tinted skin, people that had green eyes starring at me. Out of confusion I looked at my hands. Dark skin with a reddish tint and soon I remembered what happened; a story to some people known as love and to others a story of throwing away your life and soul. The memories came to me flooding like a storm of sorrow. My death and life was sealed by a dagger of poison and my most prized belongings being stolen. 

It started as my life as a rouge, of course there were reasons to becoming one but lets not get into that, potentially throwing my life away day by day. Night by night doing what I want when I want. Not a very good way to live your life. Especially when you have every one waiting to stab you in the back at anytime of day. But as they say: Ignorance is      bliss….just not in my situation. The story of a tragic death began when I first met my lover.

A cold night. I was a girl traveling threw the ally ways of Vilpamolan, I wore a fur coat that I got by cheating at a game of poker; and then got kicked out of the bar because I caused to much ruckus. So I was looking for a new place to drink my victory away, of course I found one and there I met them….my once lover. They were a bartender when I first met them. I'll admit I was attracted to the person because of their aura of mystery. Soon after I sat down at the bar I down and ordered my drink they started a conversation with me and eventually they asked me to join them in a job offer and I accepted it and agreed to the money split of 60-40. We finished the job and soon I began to do more jobs with the new partner I made and we were even nicknamed the Duo of the Century which got us even more jobs than before and after awhile we just slowly became lovers over time. But good things never last forever and on a warm midnight we got offered a job. The job was to assassinate someone that has bothering the persons business and the reward was huge. My instincts told me that this was a sketchy deal. Usually a person that wanted to get rid of competition would post it specifically in a tavern where they knew people where bloodthirsty, and for this much money? However, we took the job after my lover did a little persuasion and bribing. Little did I know is that this job was a trap for my own assassination. Reason being, is that I had a bounty on my head for killing a guard dog of a very high and prestigious family and they were offering quite a good sum of money. The bounty never really fazed me because most of the people who took the job were people who really needed the money or just flat out broke.

We got some tips on where the man might be. He led us to a place called Arri. I got my things packed and headed off with my lover to the vast desert. After a while I got tired and they offered that we should rest and that they would watch out for anything I trusted them and began to rest. A gasp of air is what woke me up. Metal being stabbed behind my back is the first sensation I felt when waking up and the last thing I saw was fearful lover that just stabbed me. They quickly took out the dagger , stole my belongings, and left me their to slowly die from the poison that just paralyzed me. When I was on the brink of death I saw a figure looming over me and then I died.

That is how I got here. In a place called Sularia. This is how a new life for me began. But I don't know if I will ever grow to like this place. They renamed me Selica I don't think this name has any meaning but at least I can accept it.     

Aliesa Mcknight.