Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > A purr-fect Tail
Zanetimm

Character Info
Name: Cerberus
Alignment: CN
Race: Tibbit
Class: Rogue
Silver: 661
Everybody is always jealous of a cat. Oh they get to sitting around all day, and get fed for doing nothing. But trust me humans a cat's life can be quite boring. Ask any normal house cat they may say different. They may enjoy lounging on your pillows, then eating some fish you bring for them fresh from the wharf. Well that last part does sound good. I always found it curious how most people seem to think their the master of a cat. Truth is you’re really doing everything the cat wants you to do, and you’re spoiling them. Nonetheless it's not a life for this Feline.

My interaction with other cats usually bring up the same old gossip. Most will brag about how their owners. The other day i had a conversation with a younger Tom cat. He was blabbing about how he chased a dog up a tree. I'm sure you can guess where he fibbed in his story. Most don’t like it when you intrude in their territory. They also don’t appreciate when you make them sound stupid whenever they open their mouths but that I guess they share in common with a lot of humans.

Throughout my life time I have called a few places home, but not really. At one point I spent two years in a temple. I don’t really understand what they worshiped but they were nice people. After awhile I left in the middle of the night, striking out for a new place. In a bit I became known as the stray of a small village. They would bring me bits of food, and asked me to take care of their rodent problems. One night I woke up surrounded by rats. A bigger rat, which I could assume was a dire rat scowled at me for a whole two minutes. I glared back at him then he backed away. I got his message though, and left the village. Lately I found comfort in relaxing in a library. That’s a building full of books for those who don’t know. It’s really quiet in here, as most people don’t visit. I may stay for awhile who knows. My feline blood is begging me to go on an adventure, but I'm to tired.

Cerberus the Kitty Cat, NYAN~
Zanetimm

Character Info
The timing was not preferable. Up until now he had lived in the lap of luxury. It’s true people do often spoil cats. But why are they prone to doing this? Why did some cultures revere cats as gods. This truly did confuse young Cerberus was truly confused by this concept. He didn’t feel anymore powerful than most people. He also didn’t have any powers, well other than his ability to assume the form of a humanoid being. But then again that was a trait of his people, the Tibbits. They can transform, and have to ability to speak to any feline, along side of common.

People also had a tendency to coddle the cats. Their actions indicate they see the cats as children, or family members whom deserve a lot of affection. They smother cats with love. Although it’s true most cats do love the scratching underneath the chin, or behind the ears. He was just the same as the others, But he also wanted to get out there, and see it all. 

He wasn’t sure if he was born or just came into existence. While most can say that they know their family, he could not. For as long as he can remember he had been staying somewhere for a short time, then living elsewhere. So far his curiosity had not killed him, yet. He sighed as he read the journals spread out before him. He had found the library, and the lady working there took him in without question. He was the new mascot. He had wondered into the back from one night. Curiously there were locked crates full of these leather bound journals. He grinned remember what lead him to this point. Now with a renewed sense of purpose he watched over the library waiting for someone to show interest,. Maybe then he would finally leave the library, and go on a real adventure, maybe.

Zanetimm

Character Info
About time for an overhaul :D