Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > Stories of a Child. [R]
Ga5p

Character Info
Name: Pocket Sopco
Alignment: TN
Race: Unknown, Human looking with Elf aspects
Class: Ranger, Loner, Swordsman
Silver: 385
Pocket has a scar, not a scar as big as his lashes on his back, but big enough to see, and certainly more important than his scars from the leather whip. When he was in his fifth summer he was sitting on his mat in his school house, an ugly place, beige colored paint peeling off the wood planks of the three-hundred square foot room. The "students" had to sit smushed together on the floor, for there was not enough space to have chairs. They were learning how to tie a knot, Pocket had finished six hours ago, and was now sitting by the window looking out at the long-forgotten barracks that used to protect the land from invaders, which were now just safety hazards. The barracks had still pointed spikes that pointed out of the ground and a very tall structure. Sometimes he saw the big kids playing at the top, one time he even watched a kid scale the wall like a bug.
"OKAY STUDENTS!!!!" His instructor said with a ring of a bell, "Stop making your knots." 
 None of the kids were still working on their knots, after all, it had been six hours to make a common square knot.
"Your parents are waiting outside for you," His instructor said, sounding rather relieved.

Pocket walked outside. Sure enough, His parents were not there. This was not an uncommon thing, there had been countless times where Pocket had slept on the musty floor of the school house. The child sat for a while, waiting, then finally getting very bored decided to head over to the barracks to see what the big kids were doing. He walked up to the doorway for the huge stone building, careful to step over the iron spikes sticking out of the ground. Looking up the tower from the inside was frightening, a singular rope ladder led all the way up the wall to a little trap door in the ceiling. But Pocket had nothing better to do so he climbed the ladder all the way up, looking down was terrifying, if he were to fall he would land on the spikes at the bottom, impaled and probably die. He reached the top of the ladder only to hear voices above talking, they certainly did not sound like teenagers.
One had a deep voice like that of a monster's, there were two girls with evil sounding voices, the last one had a voice like… like his instructors. 
"Tell the Spider King which child it is, he is not a patient man!" said one of the girls with anger in her voice. 
"I don't know!" His instructor said on the verge of tears. "Which child do you want? There are none that can do the things you say, defeat bears? They are just children, half of them can't take a shit on their own!"
Suddenly she let out a terrified scream and there was a sound of many large legs moving at once.
"Tell me, are there any changelingss in your classss?" Said the deep voice, of what Pocket guessed was "The Spider King."
"I-I y-yes there is one, Pocket, who changed into a ferret once," Said his instructor, sounding more scared than ever.
"Tell me," said the Spider, "Where is this child now?
"Sitting outside the school, waiting for his parents"
"LYTIA!"
"Yes my liege?" said the startled voice of the girl who had not spoken yet.
"Go fetch our Pocket"
"Yes Master"
"And Lytia dear"
"Yes, Master?"
"We don't need him alive"
Pocket had no time to react, the trapdoor opened and Pocket and Lytia met eyes. Lytia was beautiful with long dark red hair and a full body, all except het eyes, she had eight of them, like that of a spiders. Lytia smiled a great big smile, Pocket had just enough time to scream before she put her shoe to his face and kicked.  

"Never mourn a lost home"

Ga5p

Character Info
Name: Pocket Sopco
Alignment: TN
Race: Unknown, Human looking with Elf aspects
Class: Ranger, Loner, Swordsman
Silver: 385
Lytia was beautiful with long dark red hair and a full body pregnant stomach, all except her eyes, she had eight of them, like that of a spider's.

"Never mourn a lost home"