Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > Moonblade Journal
StormEagle

Character Info
Name: Willow Moonblade
Alignment: TN
Race: Elf
Class: Battle Mage
Silver: 669
War it never changes all it brings is the ruin of several lives including your own if you let it. We marched for several days to face our enemy it seemed like combat would come any day but it was something far worse was in store for us. My king sent myself and a few others to go check on the borderlands after receiving word of bandits raiding small elven villages, and only leaving only bodies and death behind. Arriving at the village it was clear something far worse then bandits caused all the death and chaos. Being careful we split up into pairs of twos at the time it seemed like a good idea at the time. But after checking each house for any survivors when all hell broke loss the earth started to shake beneath our feet when the familiar wing beats and a roar of a great dragon filled our ears. Soon white hot fire rained down upon us. We worked togeather to end the dragon but the unimaginable happened a second dragon landed and destroyed my small group. I don't remember what happened after that everything went black. I recall waking up along the banks of a rushing river with several injuries. I took care of what I could and started walking north having no idea where I was or where I was going. My armor was destroyed so it was left behind taking what little I could to help me survive I entered the woods. The warm sun a welcomed feeling against my skin Helping warm me up. I hope I find a town soon to get my wounds tended to properly. Just hope I make it and not surrender to my wounds and die here in some unknow forest. 
StormEagle

Character Info
"By the Gods, if it's not one thing it's damn sure another," I remember grumbling as I walked over broken twigs and blades of grass watching a few ants scurry across the forest floor only to be eaten by a waiting spider resting on its beautifully made web of silk. The forest seemed to be alive with every type of animal running about the place. I remember the sound of water soon reaching my ears it was a sound I was more than happy to hear at this point. Moving as quietly but as quickly as I could move to the sound of rushing water. I practically ran to the sound only to be disappointed by the fact I was not going to have an easy time to get to the water it was still a little more than a mile away from where I was. Which at this point I have no idea all I know is I am not at home anymore and this place was so strange to me nothing looked familiar at all. But that did not matter at this point what did matter was getting food and shelter before night fall and I only have hours to do just that. If anything a fire would be sufficient enough for the night as long as the weather did not bring rain or anything else that might happen during the night. But right now I have to somehow get down to that water and get hydrated and then I can hunt for some small game and get a fire going and think about what else I need to do to stay alive. I hope I still have favor with the Gods because I might end up asking for help even though I hate asking anyone for help from anyone. Guess I am too much like my father in that fashion. Funny how he comes to mind now after the many years he has been dead guess odd things happen in this weird place when you are injured and overly tired. Hmmm, I hope I have enough energy to cast a spell if I need to hope it doesn't come down to a spell but have a feeling it will at some point. All I know is I am a long way from home and it might be some time before I see home again. 
StormEagle

Character Info
The tears of a thousand angels will not be able to wash away the pain I feel now as the darkness in me rises again to protect me from the falsehood of love and hope. Dreams are but a dying wish that you hold in your hands long after it all turns to dust, and from that dust, I must rise again like a phoenix reborn and find my footing once again. I often wonder if it's worth it all after the death of all who were close to me I see no hope in looking to the future anymore. I blame myself for the death of my friends the very people I shed blood with  and fought alongside, now I am faced with the task find the families and explaining to them how their husbands, brothers sisters wife how they died and why it is I live hell I'm not even sure how the hell I am alive at this moment myself.  Why did the damn Gods allow me to live and let them die? this question is always on my mind I am not special at all just a high powered battle mage nothing special about that at all….so why. I guess I will never know for the Gods stopped talking to me a long time ago.  I know I have to move on but it's damn hard when you don't know what the hell went wrong or what happened to be this messed up. Most importantly I have to get back to my Lord and pray the kingdom is still safe and I still have a home to come back to with luck. but first I have to get to a town it's getting dark and I don't have a lot of time to do anything else I guess I better find shelter and rest until morning no use in trying to traverse through an unknown forest with no telling what is out there but what else can I do walk around in the dark blind and hope for the best…yea I don't think so…..at last shelter maybe now I can rest for the night.