Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > The Snails (AKA, Slime Time With Lenny
fred_frost

Character Info
Name: Lenny Notsoevilwizardington
Alignment: TN
Race: Homo Sapien
Class: Wizard
Silver: 16
The month of our land: Pluvia,

The raining season has began, so you know what that means. It is time for the giant, carnivorous snails to exit hebberatiun hibernation. This often causes many snail-killing related jobs to appear, some with good pay. Anyway, I went to the town notice board today. And wouldn't you know it, the only jobs on it were snail related. So I took the highest paying (around 80 Crescents) and went off to slay some snails! Then it all went down hill from there. I was fending off two of them when a third came behind me and ate me. More specifically, it snatched me into its mouth and tried to eat me. I was able to fireball my way out and kill the other two. But I was completely covered in slime. I had to spend half of my reward to get it clean! Moral of the story, don't try to fight giant, man-eating snails.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)